CHAPTER 6

VONA RIVERA

I sighed as the bell which indicated lunch had rang through my ears, most kids would be happy to hear that sound, but to me?

It was the dreading hour of spending my time with Jack.

All the students had piled out the door, except from one boy, the large smirk still clear from this morning.

"So, princess what do I have to do today." He spoke up, his deep voice slithering into my ears almost like venom.

I shifted uncomfortably, clearing my throat.

"I'd like you to draw something which means something special to you, an object or just a symbol okay?" I hesitatingly moved off my seat.

"What like this?" Jack smiled, revealing a thin laced pair of panties, they looked awfully familiar.

I snatched them away, throwing them in my draw, "don't be stupid with some pair of panties jack which you probably found off the street-"

"If I recall your panties were in the wardrobe.. Not on the streets?" He raises an eyebrow, his tongue gliding along his perfectly shaped teeth.

Confusion spread across my face, unable to take in what he just said.

But it didn't take long.

I raced back to the draw, taking out the pair of panties which..were mine.

I slammed my hands down at the table, causing his smile to widen, "I don't know how you got into my apartment but stay the fuck out, I will report you." I warned him, stupidly pointing my finger at him..with the panties hanging off it.

Jack just chuckled, shaking his head as if I was a child.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted pathetically at him, his face full of amusement.