CHAPTER 13

JACK GILINSKY

Vona may think she's gotten away with teasing me.

Believe me, she'll be on her knees begging for me after this.

I push the doors open, as I sling my bag over my shoulder, walking the halls feeling like I could take on anyone.

My inner flirt sneaks out as I wink at a passing group of girls, causing them to blush.

Still got it.

"Someone got laid last night." Sammy smacks my shoulder as he walks beside me.

"Sammy, I feel like a fucking million dollars right now." I laugh.

"The girls look at you like you are." He smirks, my eyes glancing at the girls which are swooning.

Today's going to be a good day.

VONA RIVERA

I sit in my room, chattering to a bunch of girls who are sat on top of the tables on their phones.

"He looks so good today." One girl basically drooled on her phone, staring at something.

"He looks good everyday." Another added, the tone in her voice sounded desperate.

"He's like a god." The other girl replied, gaining nods from the group.

"Who are you talking about." I laugh, wanting to learn the gossip.

"Jack gilinsky, the God of gods." The girls laughed at their stupidity, leaving me quite dumbfounded.

"I teach him art." I smirk at them, causing them to lean forward and bombard me with questions.

"I heard he hooked up with Megan-" the girl was interrupted as we heard the door swing open.

There stood Jack, a smirk plastered across his lips as he strolled in.

"Good morning ladies." He bit his lip, sitting down at the table behind the girls.

The girls quietly whispered to each other, jacks striking eyes dangerously staring at mine.

"Did you hook up with Megan last night?" One girl asked nervously.

"No, she's not my type." He replied, moving from his seat.

"Then who is?" Another girl spoke up.

There was a long silence, jacks eyes scanning the faces.

His jacks flicked to mine before he laughed to himself.

He leant over to the girls, their bodies shaking.

"You," he said to an innocent looking girl, "meet me after class." he commanded before lingering a kiss below her ear.

The girls huddled together as they sat down, giggling next to the girl who just got eye fucked.

He seated himself back down before the students came in.

I don't know what he's trying to play here, but I can tell I'm losing already.

"Get out." I mutter at him, the whole class immediately silencing.

"What?" Jack spat, crossing his arms, "I haven't done anything." His cocky attitude displaying.

"I said get out!" I shout, pointing to the door.

"No." He smirked, the entire class laughing.

I storm over, slamming my hands down. "If you don't dismiss yourself from my classroom this instant, you will fail this class."

Jack sat there for a second, comprehending everything before gripping his bag.

"Follow." I order, walking straight out the door, turning to the lockers.

As soon as we are away from the room Jack pushes me against the lockers.

"What the fuck are you doing." He grits through his teeth.

"I should be asking you that." I reply back with attitude.

Woah.

Jack slams his hand above my head against the locker, causing an outstanding amount of noise to ring in my ear before he storms off.

"Watch yourself sweetie." 

I lean against the lockers for a couple minutes, taking in what I had gotten myself into.

I wipe down my outfit before making my way back into class, this is going to be a long day.