CHAPTER 9

VONA RIVERA

I finished with my third class today, already up to my knees with class work.

But nothing was going to compare as to what is going to happen in five minutes.

I smirked to myself, sneakily unbuttoning two buttons of my blouse, my cleavage exposed.

Jack won't want to touch another woman again once I'm done with him.

I sighed, straightening out my skirt as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I sweetly shouted, the excitement swirling in my stomach.

The familiar fuckboy Jack strolled in, taking a seat right in front of me, with an amused look across his lips.

"So, as you may know, your art pieces aren't up to standard, we need to fix this issue." I sternly spoke up, standing up to make my way behind him.

Jack just shrugged, clearly not interested.

I leant in to his ear, teasingly brushing my lips across his earlobe. "I have a few ideas on how to improve." I whispered.

Jack shivered under my touch, fidgeting in his seat. "Like what?" He croaked out.

"I'm sure you have some creativity in that little head of yours." I responded, nibbling against his earlobe.

"Stop teasing." Jack groaned, trying to strain himself from me.

"Okay." I halted, stepping back and sitting in my chair, crossing my legs.

"Ugh c'mon." Jack whined, leaning his head back in frustration.

"What?" I innocently replied, tilting my head.

"You know what, I need to touch you, please.." He begged, slipping off his chair to get closer.

I'm not fooled.

"What like this?" I smirked, moving my hand down to skirt as I slip my hand in my nickers.

His eyes turned black, I knew I hit his lustful spot.

"You want to touch?" I asked, pressing myself against him.

Jack nodded, staring down at my cleavage.

I lifted his chin up.

"Eyes up here baby." I smirked, running my fingers through his hair.

"I'll do anything." He begged once again, gripping at my waist.

Cute.

"Draw up to standards, now. If it's suitable, I'll allow some contact." I smiled, running my hand up his shirt.

As I walk out the door, leaving him to do his work.