CHAPTER 14

VONA RIVERA

I was going to make this very clear to Jack.

I am the adult, he respects me.

If this won't work, I'm done for.

I look in camera of my computer, examining my body before making a few adjustments to the chest area.

A girls got to flaunt.

I smile as I touch up my hair, pushing open my door to the halls.

The halls were packed of boys, this should work like a charm.

I spot Jack laughing at the lockers with the familiar blonde boy, this is perfect.

I stroll down the hall elegantly, my eyes catch at jacks but he's not noticed me yet.

Sam slaps his shoulder as he stares at my chest, like the rest of the boys.

I feel like one of those hot popular girls.

Is that wrong?

Jack turns to where all the attention is drawn to, his jaw dropping.

I cheer myself inside, not wanting to ruin my 'sexy' catwalk.

"Aye Miss where did you get them?" Sam shouts, sending a whistle.

Cheeky bastard.

I send a cheeky wink to Sam, causing him to slid down the side of the wall. Dramatic.

Finally reaching the teachers lounge, I button myself appropriately before walking in and sending a warm smile to everyone.

I place myself next to Susan, a Middle aged woman who enjoys biology, sweet lady.

"I've heard you've been having some issues with the youngster Jack Gilinsky, I'm very glad I don't teach that rascal anymore."

I grow curious to her comment, "what do you mean by that?"

"I once had an assistant, very beautiful and smart lady she was. But the damn boy kept pestering the poor girl and she got thrown off the course." She sighed, shaking her head.

"Wait, how did she get thrown off?" My voice runs with concern.

This doesn't sound good.

"She finally gave him what he wanted, this went on for a few months before she stopped. He didn't like it and made sure she paid." She spoke up, you could hear the pain in the tone of voice she spoke.

She picked up her bag, rummaging through before a piece of paper was seen between her fingers.

As I look closer I see it seems to be a news article.

       COLLEGE STUDENT MOLESTS
                      SCHOOL BOY

  I read on, my brain only focusing on the key words.

     College student, Lauren cross, was arrested due to molesting a fellow student, Jack Gilinsky. The college student had seduced and forced sexual activity on the boy which had lasted for an on going of three months. The college student would threaten to fail the boy in   her class if he did not participate.

Fuck.