CHAPTER 12

JACK GILINSKY

"God you're so sexy when you're all feisty and mad." I heard a voice say behind me, causing me to release the tension in my jaw.

I turn around, to meet a pair of familiar eyes,

Vona.

"What do you want." I spit, keeping my hard glare.

"Aw don't be moody." She pouted, her hands running up my arm causing goosebumps.

"Why did you have your room locked from me." I question, tilting my head.

She chuckles, causing me to grow confused.

"Aw baby, because you were a bad boy and you didn't deserve to touch me." Her fingers brushing my cheek gently, her eyes moving from my eyes to my lips each second.

She slowly moved her hands down to my shirt, exploring her warm hands on my chest.

Fuck this feels good.

I bit my lip, holding as noise which I knew was expected.

She looked up at me before pulling away, "have you learnt your lesson?"

I shake my head, stopping myself from smirking.

She peers around quickly, making me do the same before she catches me off guard by squeezing my bulge.

I let a very throaty moan out, reacting quickly I grasp ahold of her wrists.

"Stop." I pathetically breath out, only causing her to smirk, dragging my hand to the nearest room.

Vona Rivera

I locked the door behind us, dragging jack to the teachers desk before seating him.

No, we weren't going to have sex.

I'm just teaching him a lesson.

Isn't that what teachers do?

I sit down on the desk in front of him, crossing my legs.

He immediately stands up, leaning towards my lips.

Eager are we?

I push him back into the chair, gliding my hand slowly down his lips to his chest, I stop until my hand reaches his jeans.

He looks up at me, his bottom lip looking abused as he bites it harder.

"Please." He pleads, throwing his head back onto the chair in frustration.

I shake my head, sitting down on his lap causing a low, hot moan to vibrate against my ear as I lean in.

"Do you think you've been a good boy because only good boys deserve this." I play with my skirt, his hot breath fanning my neck as he pants.

"Fuck sake this is painful, please." He grips my waist, my hips slowly moving against his bulge.

I hum in pleasure his hard bulge digging against me.

"Shit." He mumbles, becoming a moaning mess.

"You like that?" I whisper against his ear as i slowly begin to nibble on his earlobe.

"Yes." Is all he can let out, poor thing.

After two minutes of dry humping I smile bigger, thinking of a way to tease him even worse.

"Wait a minute." I pause, placing my hand into his jeans, a moan releasing from his lips.

"The teacher, cannot be doing your work for you."  I smirk, slowly lifting myself from his lap, purposely exposing my below.

His eyes widen, shaking his head as he attempts to grab me. "What am I going to do with this?" He hisses, indicating the tent in his jeans.

"Sort yourself out just like you did when you were jerking off in your room, moaning my name." I smile, brushing my outfit before swiftly moving out the door.