CHAPTER 3

VONA RIVERA

"let me remind you." he whispered against my neck. At this moment i was weak, powerless to say the least.

"n-no." was all that escape my blocked up throat, god sake i bet he thinks I'm weak.

"Why not babygirl? didn't you miss daddy?" he rambled on, squeezing my hips,
Jesus Christ where's this damn bell when you need it.

I shook my head slowly, chewing on my bottom lip. I could see his jaw clench, holy fuck. "well i missed you, very much." he replied, brushing his lips against the side of my cheeks. I felt my cheeks heat up, as i tried to push him away.

"jack stop, this is unprofessional." i whispered/yelled in his face, his facial expression didn't change.

"C'mon babygirl, meet me at the back gates after school." he whined, his face still inches away from mine.

" Jack I can't I'm your teacher."

"do it or else I'm telling school board you forced me."

"Jack are you an idiot? They have no proof i did that." I tried to play off with a not so convincing tone.

"no, not that. This, this is on the schools CCTV which my friend johnson is in charge of- and you babygirl will do as i say or I will let this get out."
What changed his mood so quickly?

I looked up around the room, analyzing every last object- thats when something hit me: there is no camera in the room. That shit.

Suddenly the bell rung into both our ears, catching us off guard. Jack sprung back as i raced out the room as fast as i could, heading towards the staff room.

Once I arrived I sighed in relief as no teachers were also in the same room. I flipped through my classes, gosh i must in luck; I've finished all my classes.

I checked the door, seeing if the halls were empty- they were. I headed to sign myself out.

Once completed i hopped down the entrance steps to my car. I slid into my car and pulled out the school grounds, heading to my apartment letting out sighs which I didn't know I kept in.