"What a nice thing to call your..." I trailed off getting quieter. What was I to him? A friend? He hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend so was it just friendship he wanted?

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing." I stuttered. "What film do you want to watch?"

"What's on TV?"

"Uh..." I replied flicking through the channels.

"Noooo, not again." He moaned when I settled on one. "We must have watched this at least three thousand times." He complained.

"Pirates of the Caribbean never gets old." I grinned.

"Guaranteed to disagree." He muttered.

"Did you just quote We Are The In Crowd?" I asked, eyes wide open with surprise.

"Maybe." He grinned.

"I didn't know you listened to them."

"Well... you always listened to them, I guess I sorta was forced to like them."

"Huh." I nodded turning back towards the TV. I relaxed into the industrial pillows and rested upon them. Harry was quick to join me and position my head so it was leaning on his chest. I could hear his heart beating and his hot breath was making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on edge. I couldn't concentrate on the film, I was far too busy being pre-occupied. I wrapped my arm over his stomach and settled into a comfortable position.

"Two days." Harry whispered into my hair before he pecked his lips against my head.

"Until what?" I asked looking up at him.

"Until my surprise." He smiled.

"You like surprises don't you?" I giggled.

"It makes life a whole lot more interesting." He replied before fixing his lips against mine. I didn't want to kiss him not knowing where we stood but my body just melted into him, I couldn't help it. This is what I sub-consciously wanted. I thought it would just be a quick peck but he deepened the kiss, his tongue slid along my lower lip, practically begging for entry. I couldn't deny it. Our lips moved in sync. My hands began to roam his hair, gently pulling at it as his lips continued to press against mine. We broke away from each other, mutually, we needed to breathe. I opened my eyes along with Harry, we remained in our positions, staring at each other for what felt like eternity.

"I've missed your lips." He murmured searching for them again.

"I've missed you." I murmured back. Before he had a chance to reconnect our lips I sat up right and swung a leg over him, and moved the rest of my body along with it. I was now straddling him, looking down at his face but my eyes always seemed to dart back to the same place; his lips. Before I could control my body, I ignored Harry's subtle eye signals and smirks and pressed my lips against his. His hands moved down from my waist and began to run up and down my thighs. Shivers were sent all the way up my spine, but I was enjoying it. I wasn't thinking about the consequences. I could feel Harry shifting positions underneath me, next thing I knew he was flipping me over and was now straddling me.

"My turn." He smirked. My lips awaited his but I opened my eyes when I didn't feel their presence. I jumped when I felt something against my neck but relaxed back into the bed when I realised it was Harry. He began nibbling on my neck, he continued to do it until he hit 'the spot', I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. He pulled away and smirked at me before planting his lips firmly back on mine. A lot hungrier and steamier this time. The kiss was fast paced, his hands began to roam up my top, my hands were roaming his body. Damn, he's been working out, I thought as my hands stroked along his toned stomach.

"Cleaning service." A woman announced causing us both to jump as she entered the room. Without thinking, and without realising my own body strength I flung Harry off the bed and watched him fall to the floor. It took every ounce of strength in my body not to laugh. There was a giant crash when he hit the tiled floor, it sounded painful but he didn't scream so he couldn't have been hurt. I wasn't completely sure if the maid had seen anything but I could feel my face going bright red from embarrassment. She didn't do a lot to clean the room, all she did was pick up the pizza boxes, put the flowers in the bin and walk out again. Harry stood up as soon as she left giving me a disapproving look. I shrugged my shoulders back at him, and tried to give an apologetic smile but I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore and burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Do you think she saw anything?" I asked regaining my breath.

"How would I know? I was on the floor." He replied rubbing his head.

"Aww, did Harry hurt himself?" I replied in a mocked baby tone.

"Kiss it better?" He grinned.

"And where does it hurt?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Right here." He responded pointing to his lips. Before I could argue back his lips were already placed back on mine.