si shi liu

Finally it's Saturday. The day when Han Bi can finally sleep all day long.

As Han Bi was very peacefully sleeping in her soft and comfy king sized bed, her phone ringtone suddenly rang.

Han Bi being the lazy version Han Bi, decided a decision that she thinks it's wise to ignore it.
After some more rings, the phone became quiet again.

Han Bi thought she can doze into dreamland again, but she was wrong, her phone rang again.

Groaning, Han Bi began to "feel" where her phone is as she was too sleepy to open her eyes.

Without looking at the caller id, Han Bi answered the call.

"............hello? "
"HEY HAN BI COME TO THE PARK NEAR JIMIN'S HOUSE WE ARE GONNA TAKE BADA FOR A WALK !"

Han Bi quickly put her phone far from her ears to protect them from the sudden volume up.

She checked the caller id. It's from Taehyung

"you made me wake up from my sleep for this? "
"i think so were you sleeping?"
"it's frikkin 6 in the morning what do you think? "
"oh come on don't be so grouchy in the early morning now move your ass from the bed get ready and come here"

Han Bi sighed.

"Hello?  heeelllooooo?  YAH JUNG HAN BI DON'T FALL ASLEEP YOU SLEEPYHEAD COME ON YOU NEED SOME EXERCISE NOW WAKE UP AND GO GET READY COME ONNN"
"can you not shout? "
"Hehehhehe mianhae (sorry) now I'm gonna hang the call up and you get ready ok? "
Han Bi just hummed.
"YAY OK BYE"

With all of her strength, Han Bi dragged herself into the bathroom. After her daily routine, she went to her closet and chose a black shirt with white writings on it saying I'm lazy and a pair of matching sweatpants. Tying her hair up into a high ponytail, Han Bi grabbed her phone and went to put on her white sport shoes and head to Jimin's house.