qi shi san

Jungkook was practically dragging Han Bi all over the place in the mall. Han Bi was just like a lost chick following her mother. Blushing, she timidly asked Jungkook where are they actually going.

Jungkook didn't reply to her and just keep in dragging her. She took a peek to look at Jungkook and that was the moment she knew, Jungkook was mad.

His face was dark and his eyebrows were slightly furrowed.

' screw you Kim Taehyung it will work my ass '
Han Bi mentally made a note to herself to kill Taehyung later.

' Ahhhh how should I end that boy's life ? ' Han Bi was too engrossed in her own thoughts and didn't noticed that Jungkook suddenly stopped walking, causing Han Bi to bump into his back.

" Why are you so close with Taehyung " He suddenly asked.

Han Bi was taken back. " huh?"
" are you guys dating?"
"what??"
" How long has it been?"
"......"

Han Bi bursted out laughing. Jealous Jungkook is just too cute for her.

Jungkook here was confused. " why are you laughing?"
is it because that i guessed it right?
are they really together?
BUT I MET HAN BI FIRST
wait no they had the same art class before i moved here
BUT I WAS HER FRIEND FIRST

"me and Taehyung are just friends, Jungkook"
" HE TOUCHED YOUR HANDS"
" um....you're holding mine too?"

Jungkook quickly glanced at the two's linked hands. "I- I  we- he" 

Han Bi chuckled. Her mouth reacted faster than her brain. "Come on Kook let's go get some food im starving "  It was her turn to drag Jungkook now.

As she was walking in front of Jungkook, she mentally scolded herself. 'Kook? Seriously Han Bi?   THAT IS SO EMBARRASSING WHAT IF HE HATES IT KKFIDOSHIEJDISOWOOW' 

------------

Finally remembered that Taehyung and Jimin exists, the couple went to the arcade to meet up with them with a full stomach.

Han Bi was busy seeping her favourite milk tea to even notice that Jungkook grabbed her hand and linked the both of their hand together.

Secretly smiling at his success on holding Han Bi's hand, his grip became tighter as if Han Bi would disappear anytime soon.

" JUNGKOOK! HAN BI! YOU'RE HERE!" Taehyung shouted and waved his hand like a maniac.

"why is he so loud " Jungkook mumbled as he tried his best to lower his head. Han Bi giggled.

Taehyung abandoned Jimin who was shooting basketballs and ran towards them. Of course, and noticing the holding hands. Smirking , he forcefully grabbed Han Bi's free hand that was holding her milk tea. "  Lets go play Momo!" and dragged her to where Jimin was.

Jungkook, who was not willing to let go of Han Bi's hand, followed them, and heard their conversation.

Han Bi : " who's Momo?"
Taehyung : "you."
Han Bi : " how is my name Momo?"
Taehyung : " because you like peach. peach in Japanese means Momo"
Han Bi : " why not just Han Bi? Momo reminds me of that cute japan girl in Twice."
Taehyung: "too mainstream "
Han Bi : " says the one who has the same name as my two kindergarten classmates, or maybe it was three "
Taehyung: " i suddenly hate you Han Bi "
Han Bi: " the feelings are mutual tae "

Taehyung laughed and let out a " i love this girl ".

Han Bi pulled her hand out of Taehyung's grip ( but not jungkook's oops) and pulled Jungkook towards Jimin who was shooting his last ball taking down a new high score and shouted " OH YEAAH"

Han Bi turned to Jungkook who was already grinning at her and asked him to try it.
" nahh i probably suck at this " Jungkook shook his head altho his thoughts in his head is totally different  ' suck wat im totally a pro in this'

because Han Bi insisted, Jungkook went to play with Jimin.

" see? he is showing how good is he in this " Taehyung whispered to Han Bi as the 2 followed the ball that Jungkook was shooting flying into the net perfectly.

Han Bi was about to respond to Taehyung but her ringtone cut her off.

It was a call from Yoongi.

" what do you want"
"well thats rude to greet someone like that, especially when its me"
Han Bi rolled her eyes.
"bye"
" WAIT YAH JUNG HAN BI YOU BETTER DONT HANG UP ON ME "
"you got 30 seconds "
"seriously?"
"28"
"Han Bi Im older than you"
"25"
"okay okay so long story short mind coming back home right now?"
" and why should I?"
"because im seriously depressed right now and i feel like i wanna kill myself "
"wat?"
"im jumping off the roof Honey Bee bye"
"wait what are you serious?...... Yoongi? YAH MIN YOONGI!"  He hung up.

Han Bi was panicking. She knew that Yoongi had depression before. Wild thoughts are running around in Han Bi's mind. With tears in her eyes threatening to fall, she excused herself from the trio.

"Im so sorry i- i have to go"  and she ran away.

------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for not updating for ages kcksufieiukeowir life as a senior is not as easy as what you expect :')
anyways, this is an unedited short chapter for you guys i hope you guys wont mind.
and lastly im just gonna inform u guys ill be on hiatus for quite a while and idk when will i come back but ill try my best to update when i can
im so sorry, thank you.