Chapter 27

A/N: This little first part is inspired by a couple I saw at Target that reminded me of Beca and Chloe in this story. I couldn't contain my excitement.

Sheri had agreed to stay with Devin so Beca and Chloe could go to Shannon's cheer meet. They decided to take advantage of the opportunity to get out of the house and left a little early, which left them wandering around Target for an hour or so.

"Would you stop giggling, you're making a scene," Chloe said to her fiancée, trying her best not to laugh. Beca had the giggles for some reason, and while it was hilarious, it was attracting quite a few stares, more than she usually got.

"I don't even know what I'm laughing about," Beca said in between giggles.

"You're so cute," Chloe smiled. "And so fucking hot in that leather jacket."

"Shut up, you're gonna make me want to fuck you in the middle of this aisle," Beca whispered with a smirk.

"Well you are!" Chloe protested.

"I would totally fuck you right now, but we have a cheer meet to get to," Beca laughed.

"I'm so scared to watch her," Chloe said anxiously.

"Why? She's gonna be fine," Beca said.

"Have you ever been to a cheer meet?" Chloe asked and Beca shook her head. "They're so scary to watch, you'll see."

"She'll be fine, I'm so excited to see her," Beca said.

They drove to the gym and Shannon anxiously ran up to them "I couldn't save you guys a seat, I'm sorry," she said nervously.

"It's okay, we'll make it work," Beca shrugged. "Calm down kid, you look like you're gonna throw up."

"I'm okay," Shannon said, taking deep breaths.

"You're gonna do great," Chloe smiled, squeezing her arm. "Alright, we're gonna go find our seats."

"Thanks so much for being here," Shannon said.

"We wouldn't be anywhere else," Beca said reassuringly.

They went over to the bleachers and couldn't find an empty spot, so Beca rolled into a spot next to the bleachers and turned to a girl sitting on the end. "Hi, would you mind moving over so my fiancée can sit next to me?"

"Sure," the girl smiled, sliding over so Chloe could sit down.

"Thanks." Chloe sat down and wrapped her arm around Beca. "I'm so scared for her."

"She's gonna be great," Beca said. "Did you get a hotel room sorted out for April and Hannah?"

"Yeah," Chloe replied. "Shan said she's gonna stay there with them too."

"It'll be good for them to have a little girls day," Beca said. "And then maybe Sunday night we can all go out or I can have my mom watch Devin."

"Yeah! And then we have Christmas on Tuesday! I'm so excited!" Chloe said.

"Did April tell you she broke up with her girlfriend?"

"She had a girlfriend?" Chloe wondered.

"It was short lived. Not even a month I think," Beca shrugged. "She said she didn't want to talk about it."

"Huh, weird," Chloe shrugged.

They heard Shannon's team being announced and immediately fell silent as they watched the team approach the mats. "She looks so happy," Beca whispered.

"I know, I'm so proud," Chloe smiled.

They began their routine and Beca and Chloe anxiously watched as they lifted Shannon and she began doing flips in mid air, being caught by the bases every time. "Holy shit," Beca whispered as she went up really high and the bases hadn't completely caught her, causing a few of them to tumble to the ground. Shannon got right back up and continued performing the rest of the routine until the music ended.