Chapter 24

A/N: I'm so very sorry it's been so long. I've been working on so many other stories and trying to enjoy the summer that I didn't realize how long it's been. I hope you all like this chapter!!

"Beca you have to get up and shower, school starts today," Chloe said gently.

"It's the weekend," Beca whined, rolling over in bed. She was definitely not a morning person and having to start getting up earlier than usual was slowly killing her.

"No it's not baby, it's Monday," Chloe laughed. "I'm making breakfast, and you need to get the kids up."

"Does that include Ella?"

"Nope, she's in her high chair," Chloe said. "She's gonna need a bath this morning though. What time do you need us home today?"

"I don't. I have a meeting at 11 and my mom is gonna babysit for an hour. What time is it?"

"5:30," Chloe replied.

"Alright, I'm gonna grab a quick shower," Beca said, getting out of bed.

"Sounds good babe, I'll get Shannon up."

Beca went off to shower and Chloe went to wake up Shannon, but the young redhead was already done with her shower and was straightening her hair. "Oh hey, I'm so glad you're already up," Chloe said. "I'm about to make breakfast."

"Is Ella up?"

"Yeah, I already fed her too, there's enough bottles to last her through the day."

"Perfect," Shannon smiled. "I'll be down in 10 minutes."

"Hey Shan, are you nervous?" Chloe asked. "Because I promise you it's gonna be fine."

"I know," Shannon said. "I think I'll just come clean right away and tell everyone I have a kid, it's just easier."

"As long as you'll be happy," Chloe said. "Alright, I'm gonna go make pancakes."

Shannon came downstairs a few minutes later and lifted Ella out of her high chair. "Good morning my beautiful little girl," she said sweetly, gently bouncing the 3 month-old up and down in her arms. "Good morning, good morning, we stayed up the whole night through. Good morning, good morning, to you!" She sang happily.

"Singing, are we?" Beca asked with a laugh as she came into the kitchen with Devin following her.

Shannon laughed. "Admit it, you've done it too."

"You've heard me," Beca laughed. "You want coffee?"

Shannon nodded and Beca poured them both a cup before bringing them back to the table. "You tired, baby?" Beca asked Devin who was sitting with his head on the table.

He nodded and Chloe gave him a kiss on the top of the head and handed him a cup of juice. She brought the pancakes to the table and put 2 on Devin's plate, cutting them up for him before putting the syrup on.

"Are we getting a gourmet breakfast every day?" Beca asked after taking a bite of pancakes.

"No way, this is just to celebrate the first day of school," Chloe laughed. "Okay we need to leave by 7 so I can drop Devin off and we can make it to school by 7:30," she said.

"Sounds good," Shannon said. "I'm pretty much ready."

After breakfast, Beca took Devin upstairs to get dressed and sent him downstairs, wanting to spend a few minutes with Chloe before they'd be apart all day. "Babe are you in the shower?" Beca asked as she went into their bedroom.

"No, I'm doing my makeup," Chloe said. "Come in here, I'm gonna miss you so much today."

"Can you come with me to the gym tonight? I still have trouble getting on some of the machines," Beca said.