Birthday Surprises

Começar do início

"Letting you know, you look hot" Ben said and I laughed

"Letting you know, you look hot" Ben said and I laughed. "Thanks" I replied and kissed him. "Bye" he said and kissed me and left. I still can't believe he has important stuff to do on my birthday! What's more important than me?! Anyways, I went downstairs with the tray. "Girlies wanna come shopping with me? I need a new dress for tonight" I said. "Uh, um, what's tonight?" Jane asked nervously. "Ben said we're all going to a restaurant, so you coming?" I said. They nodded. All the girls, including in my cast mates, came along. We got to the mall and started shopping. Anyone who noticed me would wish me happy birthday. A few hours later I was still trying on dresses because I still didn't like any of them. I came out of the dressing room. "This is the one! M you look fab in this one" Evie said. "Ya Mal this is the dress. It's really pretty" Lonnie said. "I don't know. You still see my bump and I don't like w—" I got a text message. "Wait one sec" I told the others and got my phone out. It was a text from Ben 'I'm done my paperwork. Come home whenever you want and then we can do whatever you want. Have fun😘' I smiled. "I totally love this dress now let's go home!!" I said excitedly. "Just a minute ago you were saying you didn't like it" Jessica said. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever I want to go home" I replied and played for the dress. "Actually, my queen, its half off since its your birthday" the cashier said. "Oh no no no please don't do that just because its my birthday. I am just a normal customer" I told her. I gave her the right amount. "Keep the tip" I added. She smiled. "Happy birthday and thank you" she replied. I smiled and we left to go home. I got home and went inside. I expected to see Ben but he wasn't there. Belle handed me a note. 'Follow the roses that start out in the backyard -Benny❤' I smiled and went in the backyard.  I followed the beautiful path of roses. It lead me to a secret door. I opened it and I saw Ben. I looked around and it was drop dead gorgeous. It was a secret garden. "Hey birthday girl" he said and picked me up and kissed me. "This place is beautiful" I said and looked around. "Not as beautiful as you, but yes its pretty" he said and I kissed him. We sat down on the blanket that was put on the ground. I sat on his lap. He fed me some chocolate covered strawberries. "I love you" I told him. "Not as much as I love you" he replied and kissed me. "That's not possible because I love you more" I said and kissed him. "No I love you more because I kiss you harder" he said fastly and kissed me hard. He layed me down and kissed me passionately a bunch of times. He slid the top half of my overalls down and left it hanging on my waist. He kissed me and put his hands on my bare skin. "Ahh your hands are cold" I said and took his hands off of me. We sat up. I left my overalls hanging on my waist. "Soooo... Am I allowed to know what kind of paperwork you had to sign, or is it secret?" I asked and ate a jelly donut. "It was just some peppers I had to sign about Auradon" he replied but he didn't look at me when he spoke. I let it slide. I knew he was lying but whatever, I don't want to get into a fight on my birthday.
1 hour later...
We went back inside. We found everyone eating lunch. "Mommy!" Bella said. They both are almost 2 so they can say small words. I laughed. "Hi baby girl" I said and picked her up and kissed her. Someone was pulling my leg. I looked down and it was Jake. I laughed. We sat down. "What do ya wanna do now?" I asked. "Let's play truth or dare! We haven't played that in a lonnnnngg time" Audrey said. "Ok as long as its not inappropriate.... Ben" I said and looked at him. Everyone laughed. The reason we don't play this anymore is because Ben and the guys were way too dirty to play. Like really inappropriate. "Ok who starts?" I asked. "I'll start" Carlos said. "Mal truth or dare?" He asked me. Of course it has to be me! "Ummm... Truth" I replied. "Who was the first person you loved?" He asked. I looked at him. "As me Mal or Dove? Because its two different people" I asked. "Umm... Well I know the Mal answer so let's go with Dove" he said. I sighed. "Ryan" I said and looked at him. Our eyes locked. It was silent. "Ok Jessica truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" she replied.
30 minutes later...
"Mal, can I talk to you for a sec?" Ben asked. "Um sure" I replied and he grabbed my hand. We went to the stairs so no one would hear us. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "No, well kind of. I just fully processed your first truth. Weren't we technically still together even if you ran away? Did you actually stop loving me?" He asked and looked at me. "I have never stopped loving you. I don't even know what I was feeling. I guess I just kinda missed having to know that someone still loves me. At that time I didn't see you for 2 years and I missed having someone by my side. So it was mixed emotions but one thing I was for sure was that I will never stop loving you no matter what" I told him. He nodded and kissed me. "Just making sure" he said. I nodded and we went to sit back down. Ben took a sip of water and looked at his phone he spat the water out. "Whoa are you ok?" I asked patting his back. "Evie... Can you please go outside and check to see if my present arrived" Ben told her. "Um... Ok" she said and left. I wonder what's happening.
*(not Mal's POV) Evie went outside and saw people there. "What are guys doing here so early?!" She asked. "We came to see Dove earlier before the party" Colton said. "She doesn't know you all are coming! Its a surprise party!!!" She yelled. "Ok well you can't go in there she's going to see you" she said. "One question... Why is your hair blue?" Kiersey asked. "Dammit. I'll explain later but we have to find a way to get you inside without Chlo knowing" she said.*
(Back to Mal's POV)
"Ben you have to sign some papers!" We heard Evie yell. "You should go take your shower. I'll be there in a sec after I sign the papers" he told me and kissed me. "K bye" I replied and went upstairs.
Ben's POV
I went outside and I saw 4 of Mal's friends. "You must be Colton, Kiersey, Ryan (its Ryan Adames. One of Dove's real friendand well I know Veronica" I said and shook their hands. "Yeah... This is a nice place. Did you rent it?" Ryan asked. "No we live here" I replied. "Evie can you get the girls ready. You know the plan right? And keep Chlo busy!" I told her. "Um, Mitch" she said. "Screw it we're explaining it to them later. Just please keep her busy" I told her. "Yes I'll do it on purpose to do our hairs slow" she said and went inside. "Ok let's go" I said and we want inside to the dining room. Everyone said hi. "Ok I'm going in the shower and I'll stall her for a bit by giving her her gift. Then I'll come down while the girls are getting ready. Jay, Carlos make sure no one rings the doorbell. Girls upstairs take your showers and go into Evie's room. Warning you she said she's gonna go slowly to waste more time. Rest of the boys you're in charge on finishing up the decorations and help set up with the DJ. I'll take over your job when I'm finished so you can get ready. " I said and went upstairs. I got in my room and I found Mal already in the shower. "Hi Benny" she said and I got in the shower with her. "Hey" I replied and kissed her. We did our stuff and got out. Mal was towel drying her hair. I waited for her. She put her bra and underwear on and then her short pink silk robe. I grabbed her hand and we sat on our bed. "Happy birthday" I said and handed her a box. She opened it and gasped. "I love it! Thank you Benny" she said and kissed me. It was a bracelet with 'Mal' engraved in it.