Im in love with your body

Austins pov
" no fuck you, you little irrelevant fuckboy ".
I stared at Becky wide eye .
"Ok ok calm down , I've apologized a thousand times", I yelled frustrated ".
" what do you mean calm down , I can't clam down , she yelled ".
" Becky shut up already, I'm sorry ok I know what I did was wrong and I deserve what you said ok there happy, I rolled my eyes ".
"You little cold hatred bitch , she screamed ".
She stood up from the chair and slapped me across the face leaving a stinging sensation. She opened the door and left . I touched my cheek and winced in pain .
"Bro , you do know how to make lady's hate you alright , Robert said laughing ".
I stared at him and he got the hint to stop laughing
"Alright man I'm sorry , he said in a defense ".
"What time is it , I said annoyed ".
He checked his watch
"7:40 pm why "
"Let's get the hell out of here and go out "
"About that ... me and beckys friend hit it off while you two where arguing, and where going out tonight, he said".
"Whatever "
"No man come , bring her "
"Roberts katya has a name , I said mad".
"I don't like her but just bring her ok ".
"Alright "
We both left the studio and headed home . It was already 10 when I had finished getting ready well katya . She took forever .
"Alright baby I'm ready to go , she smiled ".
I faked smiled and took her hand
"Let's go in the lambo please, she said sweetly ".
"Sure"
"You know my birthday is coming up right "
"Yes Katya "
"I love lambos"
"That's cool , I said sarcastically ".
We got into the car and drove to the club . 30 minutes later we had arrived . I got out the car and waited for katya , she just didn't get the hint to get out on her own. I sighed and went over to her side .
"I thought you forgot about me , she pouted".
"I wished I did , I mumbled"
We made our way through the crowded door , and walked all the way to the back I immediately spotted Robert and shern .
"Hey man "
Me and Robert bro hugged
I waited for shern to say hi to katya but she just rolled her eyes and looked anywhere but her .
"Hey man take a seat , Becky will be right back with out drinks "
" what , I almost yelled".
"That beck--"
"I know what you said , why didn't you tell me Robert ".
"I'm sorry ok she's just wanted to tag along ok ".
"Alright here is your beer and our wine , Becky said happily ".
She looked up at me and immediately rolled her eyes I sighed and sat next to katya . My eyes couldn't help but check beckys body out . Shit am I missing out. She looked stunning in her gold dress .
"I'll have a martini, katya said"
"Um what , Becky said confused ".
"I want a martini, katya said annoyed ".
"Excuse me , dose it look like I work here , Becky said mad".
"Can't believe you dated this , katya smiled viciously".
"Stop babe , i said annoyed".
"Bitch"
"You know what let's go dance Becky , shern said taking ahold of Beckys hand. They made there way to the dance floor

They began swaying there hips to the beat of teddys song . My eyes followed beckys body , I could resist
"Baby come on, katya pulled my hand".
We made our way to dance floor Robert had joined shern and Becky was just dancing alone . I purposely danced near Becky to keep an eye on her , we brushed past her . Her ass slightly touching my leg , causing my friend to become too happy . Shit what the hell do i do know .
I looked up and saw Becky laughing , she did this on purpose.
"I'm in love with your body "
I yelled causing her to stop laughing .