trust issues

Becky's pov
I was currently in Cameron's room watching if I stay we were only half way and Cameron is already asleep I slowly got off his bed and headed downstairs I looked around and saw no one I took the chance and made my way out the door I closed it lightly and walked home I was about 5 blocks away when I heard footsteps behind me I hurried my pace and speed walked I heard the foot steps come closer every second . I started running but my feet gave up when I was grabbed by the waist tightly I tried to loosen the grip but it was no use it just caused the mysterious person to tightened the grip I screamed for help but he covered my mouth and pinned me up against the nearest wall he tried to rape me but the man was pulled off of me and was pinned to the ground by AUSTIN !

Austins POV
I opened the door and gasped and was followed by another gasp it was a man in her room naked I slammed the door shut I walked towards the door Camilla yelled " I can explain, Camilla yelled. " theres nothing to explain its pretty clear your having sex with older men, I yelled back but louder. She was taken back by my sudden action I shook my head in disbelief I walked out the door and made my way home on my way there I was cussing and slamming things to the ground to get my anger out I then heard a girl screaming I ran up to where the scream came from then I saw her my enemy Becky she was screaming I soon saw the man push her up against the wall and try to rape her that's when I ripped him of of Becky and started punching him.

Becky's POV
I began to cry as knowing the thought that I was almost raped I sobbed but I was stopped when a hand was lightly pressed on my shoulder I look up to meet Austins eyes I groaned and got up and made my way home I was being followed by austin I soon made my way to my house and realized he was never following he lives next in the next street I was making my way up my porch when I had the sudden urge to thank him he was still there I turned around and made my way back to Austin " thanks , i mumbled. "For what , he remarked. " for saving my life , I rejoiced. That's when I realized I was being to pepy " oh ugh no problem , and with that he left. Great I just tried to make friends with my enemy I made my way inside and shut the door behind me I made my way up the stairs and mentally slapped myself could I possiblely start to like my enemy no that's way to stupid that's when I got my phone out and dialed my friends ( Kylie and Kendall )

Austins POV
Becky just thanked me but I really wasn't in the mood to talk to my enemy I was finally home I was still pretty angry at Camilla but I knew I couldn't last a day with out her ugh I made my way up to the balcony were the boys were at they were drinking beer ( just imagine ) I grabbed two and plopped myself down on a chair and awaited for someone to speak .

Camilla's POV
I now I messed up I need up kicking the man out I did this to earn money but its I a stupid thing I did but not that I really cared Austin would come back to me in a snap of a finger that's how I had him I event gave him a hicky so Becky would leave him.

Cameron's POV
I woke up and realized that becky wasn't there I jumped off my bed and looked around the houses for Becky I couldn't find her so that is when I called her

Phone convo with Becky
B- hello
C- hey becks where are you b - oh sorry I forgot to tell you I needed to come home and I saw you sleeping I didn't want to wake you up
C- oh its fine as long as you are OK I OK
B - haha sure
C- I am being serious ( yawn)
B - I believe you well it looks like your tired you should get to bed soon I'll see you in the morning bye
C- bye
And with that fell asleep

OK so how was it its long OK hope you like it I'll update soon love y'all stay chill bye