i hate you

Austins POV

I was curently in the gym helping with the Halloween dance I honestly didn't give a shit . I truned out to be  worse then I thought.  ever since I let Becky go I hated her she is now best friends with Cameron she hangs out with Zach, Robert, and Alex but not me its been 2 years and I don't care my grades are low and I am dating camilla

Becky's pov

I walked into the gym to see Austin there I was turning around to make my way out when I heard my name "shit I mumble under my breath. "Get over here I need help with the disco ball , shouted Kendall "Kay girl be right there my mood changed when I saw my besties I was glad cause they helped me through any thought situation Anyways I made my way up the tall escalator as soon as I reached the top I hung the disco in place I felt the escalator soon to move then out if the blue I felt myself collapse into a pair of arm I peeked open an eye to make sure I was still alive I saw everyones eyes but filled with horror knowing that I almost died I felt the pair of arms drop me to the ground and roll there eyes and leave me there like some piece of trash I felt my cheek grow red of embarrasment knowing people were laughing I was pretty furious I got up and laughed along just to act as if it didn't affect me I zoomed out of the gym and made my way towards Austin because I knew he was the jerk who dropped me if you may ask how I know  I knew those pair of hazel eyes I made my way up to him and slapped him he groaned I saw his eyes trun dark he raised his hand but put it down realizing he was about to hit a girl he shook his head and said word I never wanted to here I felt pain in my heart I felt broken into piece but I also felt mad and full of anger his exact word were "worthless slut go back to you dick boyfriend you hoe you deserve to die his words roamed my head and reapted over and over . I felt my eyes start to water and I know he saw it to his face expression changed and it was softend and guilt his friends my friends heard they gasped as if they never gasped I ran out and ran home I didnt stop running I  didn't care at this moment I felt the world around me stop I felt light headed I felt a pair of arms grab me but before I could let out one more breath everything truned pitch black.

Austins POV
I can't believe I called Becky that I just let anger take over me and let it all out I saw her ran out pouring her eyes out I don't blame her I soon saw Cameron ran after her i should have been the one to run after her. Zach, Robert , Alex, Kendall, and Kylie all followed I felt alone I felt so mad knowing what I had done I left to go find my only hope right know camilla .

bad boy (becstin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara