Valentines special

This has nothing to do with this book it's just a short story !!!
----------------------------------
Beckys pov
I laughed as Austin was telling me the story when he went condom shopping with his mom . I could tell Austin was embarrassed by his facial expressions. He grabbed my hand and caressed it slowly making my hand tingle. I was at austins house he had invited me to come over for valentines . We where currently talking about our embarrassing stories . Me and Austin aren't dating which is why this was more of a single Valentine's Day thing . It was getting late and I was getting ready to leave .
"Wait don't leave yet , Austin grabbed my arm gently ".
"Ok, I said quietly ".
I sat back down on the couch , we stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes embracing the quietness of the room. He started to lean in and I did the same , it seemed like forever. But finally our lips touched , just enough to send electricity through out my body. We pecked each other's lips one more time , and finally it lead to a full kiss . That soon leading to a French kiss , he pulled me closer his hands traveling to my waist and mines to his smooth silky hair . My movement causing a groan to erupt from his mouth. I couldn't help my self either. I pushed him against his couch and straddled him . I pulled his shirt over his head , my hands couldn't resist the temptation, and they ran up and downs his Abs . Our clothes left our bodies and the unexpected happened , but my dreams and fantasies where coming true . This was the moment that I never wanted to end , the night was filled with groans .

//////////////////:////////
Happy Valentine's Day .
Hoped you Enjoyed this cliche short story !!