i love you to

Austins POV
I ran in the hospital earning glares from people. I looked for the front desk Till I finally found it "may I help you sir , the nurse asked. "Yes I am looking for rebbeca Gomez, I asked. "Sorry sir she is still in surgery she is not doing well, she reformed. I nodded I looked for a seat but I didn't find any seat so I stood standing but then I remember Cameron was hurt as well I walked back up to the front desk not wanting to get glares again. "Yes sir , the nurse asked "ugh in what room is Cameron Dallas ". "He is in room 70 on floor 3". "Thank you ". I searched for the elevator I finally found it I selected the third floor after various minutes I finally was at the third floor I walked around sever times till I finally found room 70. I walk In and I see Cameron is faking a smile I couldn't help but be terrible that I dragged him into this mess i smile back but my smile wasn't fake nor happy its was a smile with guilt written all over my face I tore my gaze off of him and asked "so uh how do you feel". " uh I dont feel good from my head but other then that I feel somewhat OK. The awkwardness was soon interrupted when the nurse walked in i sighed in relief "Austin your sister is awake you can visit her know ". And with my confirmation of a nod she left I looked up and Cameron had a smile on his face " sister huh". "It was the only they would let me see her, I remarked. " go get her she needs you , he glanced . "alright I will see you later .

"Yeah alright bye.
With that I left finding the nurse she never told me what room. While I was walking I would look through every single window and then I saw her Becky she was hurt she didn't look OK she looked confused as cliche this sounds I wanted to just run in there and kiss her but I didn't want to hurt her I walked in finally maning up she glanced up and smiled and blushed I looked at her in aww.

" hey Austin, she smiled weakly".

"Hey Becky how are you doing , I asked".

"OK I guess not to well my head aches"

"Oh uhm do you want me to leave so you can rest, I asked awkwardly".

"No I actually had plenty when I believe I hit my head I actually think I went to hevean for a moment I couldn't open my eyes as much as I tried but I couldn't I saw myself in a white gown and room I could her everything and what everyone was saying , she blushed".

I tensed up a bit remembering that I confirmed my love for her thinking that I was going to lose her. " So u-uhm you hear me saying that I still l-. But she caught me off

She blushed madly "yes Austin I heard and one more thing I still love you Austin .

I glanced up and smiled widley and happy knowing that she felt the same I walked over to her as I was about to lean in the door was slamed open by Kendall and kylie dang those girls sure do know how to ruin a moment. They laugh lightly as they realized they ruined the moment

"Did we Intrupt something , Kylie laughs

"No nothing at all, I glance at Becky she is blushing with emberassment I peck her cheek

"I'll let you girls talk, I say one more time before walking and and immediately hearing squealing I laugh. I walked through the hallway looking at all the people in there rooms which made my heart ache seeing some crying I walked in till I heard my name being called

"Austin where is Becky , trun around and see her family, they all had painc in there faces

"Shes in room 30 on this floor , I smile

"Thank you so much how is she doing , her mothers voice full of concern and worries

" she was really hurt from that doche Logan but she claims to feel good but I know she is hurt she is in the room with Kylie and Kendall , I sigh".

" oh my thank you for filling me on on what happened I will go check on her, her voice sounded with relief.

I smiled and with that I left walking to check up on cameron

So hopefully you liked it drama is coming in the next chapter its going to fill in the bit of Cameron and camillas surprise affair thank you for 4.7k reads and I will update sorry I didn't update each day I was really busy last week this week will have more updates promise bye.....