Not so happily ever after

Beckys pov
I waited in the green tapping my foot to the rhythm of the song playing through the speakers . My eyes getting heavy by the moment , i was in Miami for the song me and Austin have to record. I wasn't happy that I got dragged into this , but I had a little hope in my heart that we wouldn't cross paths . The breakup was hard and caused me depression. I tried to think of something else but I couldn't my thoughts just went back to the terrifying memories I shared with Austin how he abused me and made me feel like an idiot in public. I will admit I don't hate him , I'm just petrified that seeing him again , will affect me .
"Becky come on where going to be late ".
It took me a while to retain what just happened , I looked at shern and smiled
"Becky we don't have to do this , your boss is an idiot ".
"I'm fine let's just get this over with, I sighed warily".
"Okay but promise me that after this will go to a club, shern smiled deviously".
I just laughed we walked into the studio and my laughter died down , my smile faded and my happiness was no where to be found , it was replaced with anger and fear. I can't show him I'm scared he hasn't even turned around yet and I'm already feeling drained.
"Ah Becky nice to see you again , Robert smiled".
"Nice to see you too, I smiled".
That did it he turned and his smile fell his eyes softened at my sight , I couldn't do it , I just couldn't.
I turned around and walked out
"Becky wait where are you going ".
"I'll be back Shern , I really need to take a breath "
" please come back show him that he doesn't affect you anymore "
"But that's the thing is he dose , I said on the verge of tears"
"Becky your a strong independent woman, fuck him get back in there and show him who is on the top ten charts "
I thought about it and shern was right , I walked back in there and he was on his phone . I sat on the couch and waited for the music producer to come in . The room was filled with awkward tension , but none of us dared to interrupt it . Not before Robert did
"So becky how are you doing, Robert smiled sincerely ".
" I'm doing fine , I said ".
"You"
"I'm doing great thanks, he smiled".
I fiddled with my bracelet and looked back up to see Austin twiddling his thumbs.
"Uh mike said to start without him ".
*beep *beep
"I gotta go I'll catch you later mahone, Robert said rushing out the doors".
"I'll leave you too alone , shern laughed nervously ".
I rolled my eyes at her and sighed in annoyance. Oh she's getting an earful tonight .
"So um let's go in the booth and think of a concept for the song "
I just stood up and walked in , him repeating shortly after. He closed the door and took a seat next to me .
"Crazy huh , he said awkwardly ".
"What , I said clearly annoyed ".
"That we just see each other right ".
"Are you insane , i said irritated ".
"Huh "
"How are you acting like you did nothing like where. Just friends catching up ".
"Well I don't know , he said freaked out".
"Ugh I can't believe you , you never apologized for hurting my not only physically but mentally as well , I yelled causing him to shake".
"I'm sorry , he said ".
"no fuck you , you little irrelevant fuck boy ".

----------------