We meet again

I look up to see those beautiful brown eyes the one and only Cameron I smiled widely while him on the other hand hugged me tightly as possible. " how you been , Cameron glanced down at me this is why I love tall guy's " good and you , I smiled proudly " not so good I missed you I felt incomplete without you , Cameron looked down " I smiled so big as soon as I was going to hug him I was pulled into a strong pair of arms not Cameron's but Austin I new because I felt sparks " hey babe , Austin glared I didn't say a word I just looked at Cameron's sad face expression he hugged Austin ( bro hug ) " what's up bro how you been Austin told Cameron then they did a very impressive hand shake . They started making a conversation I decided not to Inturup there manly convo so I just left I felt like I needed to go pee I went I side and did my business after washing my hands and checked my hair I felt like if I was being watched I turnd around and saw camilla there I rolled my eyes and also sighed in relief knowing that it wasn't a ghost oh wait it is ... I asked her as politely as I could " hey. " don't hey me bitch get away from Austin and I won't do what I am going to do. I rolled my eyes again and passed around her and exited the bathroom I walked to my next class room which was in the most loud and crowded hallway I began to squeeze my way through people they pushed them self like if they were a stampeed if animals I finally made it to my class safe and sound I sat down on my seat and began to do my work as I was writing my homework of the borde I felt a hand on mine I look up to see Austins hand I quickly moved my hand away and kept doing my work he groaned loud enough for the teacher to hear " Mr. Mahone is there something bothering you , Mrs. Cortez stated . he ignored and walked out of the class room . no one cared and just did there work or messed around I asked to go to the bathroom I got up from my seat and made my way down the hallway it looked so empty without student filling it . I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me to a scary looking ally I shivered and tried to scream for help I was hushed by AUSTIN I sighed in relief " what do you want Austin I need to get to class so speak up , before I could even walk out I was grabbed and kissed I kissed back soon it came to a heated make out session he slid his hand under my shirt and before he and I would take things any further i backed away from the kiss and caught my breath I left soon after Austin looked at me with confusion if you are wondering why I left let me explain he had a Hickey on his neck I never once kissed his neck I got mad so I left I knew we were playing a game and if getting hickeys was part of the game I never go the memo and if he had a girlfriend I would feel so bad not only that he didn't tell me but he cheated in his girlfriend. I was hit with a pang of jeolusy but I knew that he is a fuck boy I didn't care anymore after seeing that hickey I knew what kind of boy he was I will never ever speak to him again .
2 months later
I couldn't believe it I manadge to never speak to him he got mad because he thought my reason for not talking to him was stuipd me and Austin are not in good speaking terms meanwhile me and Cameron are like best friends we are becoming closer every time it was October and I was helping in the gym plan out the Halloween dance.

OMG I CANT WAIT YOY HAVE TO KEEP READING I HAVE A BIG THING PLANNED OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE BECKY AND AUSTIN TALKED HOPE YOU ENJOY love you