lets play a game !

I quickly get out of the boys grip and brush my self off I see Austin and everyone attention on me and the other two boys. I see that the boy I bumped into was Cameron and the person who caught me was Justin they said sorry with a pleading eye look I accepted their apalogy and ran out the lunchroom because everyone laughed like I mean I didn't even fall someone caught me. Ugh as I was making my way out the lunch I got pulled into the janitors closet I heard the door lock. As I was going a make a sound to get some help I felt a pair of lips crash into my lips I felt sparks but I completely ignored them "jump, the unknown persons sudectively whispers I did as told but when I finally went back to reality I jumped off and turned on the light to see Austin with swollen lips he smirked at me when he dose that it makes me blush on he eyed me up and down and and wrapped his arms around me and but I tried the best I could to slip out from his grip he holded me tighter and said let's play a game I looked at him with confusion. I mean how could I not be confused first he cheats on me , then he tries to text me , and know this he kisses me and then suddenly wants to play a game wow this is going to be a long day after all he stared at me with no signal of speaking he pacitently awaited for me to speak but I couldn't how could he ask me such a childish question I sighed again for the 10th time I couldn't help it so. I nodded indicating I wanted to play what ever silly thing he was up to . "alright let's play the love , he snickers. I nod in confusion " h-how do we play, I gluped. " we have to act like a couple and the one who falls in love first loses. I mumble OK I wasn't sure why I agreed to this but I knew that I wouldn't fall in love with him after what he did to me yeah its not going to happen.