The entered the principals office without even having to wait. One look from the teacher and they were already admitted.

They walked in and plopped down on the same seat since it was big enough for the both of them.

"You two again?" The principal sighed, not looking up from his papers that he was writing on.

"You better believe it," Jonathan grinned. The principal glanced at them before returning to the paperwork.

"We were disrupting the class by chewing bubblegum and popping the bubbles really loudly," Evan explained, knowing the principal was about to ask that as he fiddled with the piece of gum that was almost out of his hair.

The principal sighed and looked up at the two.

"Boys, you have to stop getting in trouble. This is getting out of hand, and I don't want to expel you."

"Hey, hey, hey! This is only the third time this month. We usually have five at this point!" Jonathan exclaimed. The principal just sighed again and shook his head, signalling that the boys could go.

"Great talk, Mr. P. We'll see you next time!" Evan chirped as him and Jonathan left the office.

Fifth period had ended already, so they just went to sixth period, where most of their friends were.

"Dude, why didn't you keep the pink in your hair? It would've looked fabulous!" Mini laughed.

"Cause I knew it wouldn't look good on me! Plus I'm already fab to the max," Evan replied, striking a ridiculous pose that made everyone laugh before they went on with their school work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Evan and Jonathan lived on the same street, they walked home together.

Well, actually, they didn't.

Instead of walking home, they walked to a three-story abandoned building that Jonathan had found. They weren't supposed to be there, as it was locked up, but you could climb the fence. The building didn't actually have that much in it; there was only some broken glass on the ground, but that was always near where the windows were.

Evan and Jonathan made it to the roof before Jonathan started going on about his plan for the place. "Alright, so here it is-"

"Is it the same plan you've been going on about for the past week or so?"

"Yes."

"Oh, okay. Continue on."

"As I was saying, this place could be a corporation. It would be an awesome one too! I would be the CEO, you would be my Vice CEO, and Brian and Ryan would be like, even lower CEOs. We would, uh, we would sell the best product in the world!"

"Which is?"

"Guns!"

"Didn't you say toilet paper last time?"

Jonathan stopped and thought about it for a second, which caused Evan to laugh a little.

"They're uh, they're guns shaped like toilet paper!"

"That are laced with cocaine!"

"Yeah-" Jonathan cut himself off with a snort, followed by him and Evan laughing.

"Oh god, we'd be shitty CEOs," Jonathan giggled.

"We would be," Evan agreed with a laugh. "And while we're at it, we can ask Brian if it will go well- since, you know, he's from the future."

Jonathan laughed in response. "Yeah! We should ask him tomorrow."

"We'll ask him tomorrow then! And hope that we won't have milk cartons thrown at us!"

"Oh god, if that happens, I'm using you as a human shield."

"What- hey!"

Jonathan laughed at the reaction. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! You'd be a shitty shield anyway."

"Probably."

They both fell into a fit of laughter. Evan wiped his eyes and looked up, seeing the sky turning dark. "Well, I would love to stay here, but it's getting dark. We should probably head home so our parents don't get pissed at us."

Jonathan nodded and grabbed his stuff before walking out of the building with Evan.

"You know, we gotta share this place with our friends sometime," he thought aloud.

"We will. Eventually." Jonathan laughed and connected arms with Evan. Evan rolled his eyes as he started to swing their arms around in a childish way.

They got to Jonathan's house first. "Well, bye, I guess," Jonathan said.

"My love! No! How could you leave me like this!" Evan exclaimed dramatically, pretending to be hurt. Jonathan laughed and gave Evan a kiss on the lips.

"Is that better?" He asked with a smile on his face. Evan grinned at him.

"Yep. Night, Jon."

"Night Ev."