Flowers

Tumblr idea: Write about an assassin who always sends flowers to his target's funeral

Note: Short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Delirious sat in the opposite apartment of his target, looking through the scope. He lined it up, putting his aim on the man's head.

The man talked with his wife for a little bit before he kissed her goodbye, and she left the room. He waited a couple of seconds before he started taking off his tie. Delirious scowled at the sight.

The son of a bitch was cheating, and in a little bit little-miss-slut would come in the room. It disgusted him, honestly. So once he got word of him by his wife, Delirious was more than happy to take the job.

Just a minute before the other woman entered, Delirious took the shot. The man fell to the ground, and the other woman slammed the door open. She seemed to be screaming and quickly turned to go get the police. Delirious got up and packed everything before he left the building, making sure that nothing was left behind.

He drove to a hidden cabin and dropped all of his stuff there and changing before he left for home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan and Evan walked down the street, hand in hand. There was a little flower shop, and Jonathan stopped at it. "What, are you planning a romantic dinner for me?" Evan joked, smiling at him. Jonathan chuckled a looked at some of the flowers.

"Nah. A family friend is sick, so I thought I'd get them flowers." Evan nodded.

"Is it Luke?" He asked.

"Of course not! I would go to Luke's house and kick his ass for getting sick." Evan laughed as Jonathan paid for the bouquets he bought. "Now let's go get something to eat! I want food," Jonathan said, resting his head on Evan's shoulder.

"Alright, alright, jeez. Stop complaining," Evan smiled as they started to walk out of the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Jones stood in the back of the church. People were coming up to her and apologizing, to which she gave a slight nod to them.

One of the planners for the funeral came up to her with a confused expression on their face. "Uh, Mrs. Jones?" She looked up at him, waiting for a response. "Someone got you flowers for the funeral, but it doesn't have a name on it, and it was delivered here. It also says to give it to you. So, uh, here." He handed the flowers to her before quickly walking away.

The bouquet was of roses. Mrs. Jones looked at the card that was on it.

To Mrs. Jones:
I'm sorry for your loss. Let's hope the son of a bitch left some money for you.

Mrs. Jones smiled slightly at the card, but quickly hid it. She put the flowers in an empty vase that was on a table beside her and put the card in her purse.