Twitter (Part 1)

Note: Based off of fanart done by derpydoodlez on Tumblr. Please check them out! Also, this is a kinda short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: Basicallyido407

Oh man, was Marcel going to be pissed.

Marcel had innocently fallen asleep on Scotty, his head in the other man's lap.

That was a big mistake on his part.

Scotty payed no attention to it at first. That was until he decided to have some fun with it. He carefully took off Marcel's Finn hat and put it on himself. He took a selfie and posted it on Twitter with the caption being 'Guess who's Finn now, huh?'

The responses he got were pretty normal. People commenting shipping stuff, and others asking how he got Marcel to let him wear the hat, since Marcel was very protective of it, even towards his boyfriend.

Scotty laughed quietly, not wanting to wake Marcel up. Then another idea came into his head, and he started grinning. He faced the camera towards the sleeping Marcel.

"Say hello to Twitter, bitchboi," he mumbled before he took the picture. He had to admit, it was pretty cute. He posted that on Twitter too, waiting for the replies. Almost instantly, his phone blew up with fangirls freaking out over the picture. Scotty laughed as he read through some of the replies.

Scotty, you're going to get your ass kicked for taking that picture.

OMG, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! We need more pictures of sleeping Marcel!

Hsifhrnekdidbejdjdjd THATS SO CUTE

Marcel started to stir, and Scotty quickly put his phone away. "Morning, sleepy head. Did you have a nice nap?" Scotty asked, leaning down to give Marcel a kiss on the cheek. Marcel mumbled some unintelligible words before opening his eyes to look at Scotty. His eyes widened and he scowled before taking the hat off of Scotty.

"Scotty, you know you're not allowed to wear the hat!" He groaned, sitting up and putting it back on his own head. Scotty laughed and gave Marcel another kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, Mar. I couldn't help it! You shouldn't have fallen asleep on me."

Marcel rolled his eyes before giving Scotty a kiss. "Don't worry, I won't make that mistake again." Scotty pretended to have a hurt look on his face before both him and Marcel burst into laughter.

"Alright, imma go get some lunch. I'm hungry!" Marcel said, getting up and going into the kitchen.

"Hey, you think you can make me a sandwich?" Scotty jokingly asked.

"Hell no, get it yourself you lazy fuck!" Marcel called back with a smile on his face.

Marcel realized that his phone was going crazy on the counter, so he decided to check to see what the hell was blowing up his phone. The first picture he saw made him scoff and roll his eyes at the stupid look Scotty was making. However, the second picture made Marcel's face grow pink.

"SCOTTY!"