Request - Interview (Part 2)

Note: Requested by @Denisse1293. Sorry it took so long, I almost forgot about it with all the other requests. I hope you enjoy this one-shot though!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Evan sighed as he parked his car in the parking lot of the mental institute. After yesterday, he did not want to go back. But since he really wanted that A, he forced himself into the building.

When he walked in, he awkwardly waited until the same nurse from the day before saw him. "Same as before?" Evan nodded, and the nurse motioned for him to follow. He was led to a room with a metal door.

There was a small window to it, and through the window you could see that Delirious was sitting up in his bed, staring at the wall. The nurse opened the door and let Evan in before shutting it.

Delirious looked up and grinned. "Well, well, well. You actually arrived. Who knew?" He began laughing as Evan moved to the bed across from him. He took out the tape recorder once more a took in a deep breath before turning it on.

So," Evan began, "what's it like here?" Delirious sat back, thinking.

"Well, it's kinda nice. The nurses are real sweet, but the guards are dicks. They don't care about a single one of us, you know that? Hey, are you working for the newspaper? Cause that would make a great headline: 'All Guards at Local Hospital Fires for Being Dicks'. How does that sound?" Evan nearly laughed at the comment, but he kept his composure.

"Well, I'm sorry to say that I don't work in for the newspaper."

"Damn. But if you got any friends who work there, tell 'em to come visit me. I won't bite, I promise," he said with a grin. "Unless you're into that kinda stuff," he mumbled, causing Evan's cheeks to go a bit pink.

"Uh, anyways, what were your thoughts when you, uh..." Evan trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Killed those people?" Evan nodded. Delirious sighed and sat forward. "Lemme think... I remember feeling happy. Excited, even. The blood was rushing through my veins, I was aware of everything around me, and it felt great. Man, what I'd do to get that feeling again..." He sighed once more before the grin sat back on his face. "So, what about you sweetheart? You ever get a feeling like that?" Evan took this as his cue to turn the recorder off.

"No, I haven't. And uh, I think I'd better go," he said, getting up. Delirious just laughed and pulled him back, making him fall onto Delirious' lap.

"We have something to finish," he purred into Evan's ear, causing Evan's face to go red.

"I uh, I-I don't think so," Evan laughed nervously, trying to get up. Delirious held him down.

"You know, I think you would be a great nurse. You know, the ones in the short dresses? I would love to see you in one of those dresses, lookin' all pretty just for me. But it would end up getting ruined, because I would fuck you so hard you wouldn't even be able to walk for a month."

Delirious started kissing Evan's neck, getting a small gasp from the younger man. "Come on baby, you know you want to," he whispered, making Evan face him. Evan's eyes were wide, and a fee seconds later, he launched himself out of Delirious' grip.

Delirious started laughing like a maniac as he saw Evan backed up against the wall, panting heavily with wide eyes. "Do you really think I would actually do that? Ha! Listen, you may be extremely hot and I would fuck you of I had the chance, but I sure as hell am not risking getting in trouble. You'll see me tomorrow, right?"

Evan didn't even know how to respond; it was all a joke?

"I'm gonna take that as a yes. And don't look so surprised; I'm crazy! You should know that by now." He got up and crouched down to Evan's level.

"But I will do this." He grabbed the front of Evan's shirt and kissed him furiously. Evan didn't even try to fight back; he knew it would be a lost cause. Delirious pulled away with a grin on his face. "Thanks for coming back, sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow," he winked before he pushed Evan out the door.

Evan stumbled out and looked back at the door he just came from. He shook his head and fixed his hair before walking out. He didn't know why, but he felt as though he needed to come back. Maybe he had a question he forgot to ask, or maybe the delirious individual was getting to him.

He really hoped it wasn't the latter as he walked back to his car.