Detention

Tumblr prompt: You're the only other person in detention and you are definitely too cute to be here

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brian walked into the front office with a smug grin on his face. When the teacher saw him, they sighed. "What did you do now?" They asked.

"I may or may not have punched someone in the face," he replied. Brian didn't need to say or hear anything else; he just walked himself into the detention room.

When he walked in, he only saw one other person in there, and for once, it wasn't Tyler. Confused, Brian sat in front of the kid and turned around. Brian was surprised to find that this kid was pretty cute; way too cute to be in detention.

"Hey," Brian whispered to the boy in front of him. The boy looked up and Brian's heart nearly melted.

"What?" He whispered back.

"What's your name?" Brian asked.

"Brock. I'm guessing you're Brian?" Brian grinned.

"The one and only, baby." He said, winking at the last part. Brock nodded and started to blush. "So what are you in for?" Brian asked. Brock blinked.

"You tell me first."

"I asked you first."

"You're in here on a daily basis. So, what did you do today?"

"I still asked you first."

"You can't just use the same excuse for everything."

"Why not?"

"Because, that just proves your point wrong. Now answer the question."

Brian chuckled.

"You're a stubborn one, aren't you?"

"I've been called that, yes."

He rolled his eyes.

"Do people call you sarcastic too?"

"Yep. On a daily basis, actually."

"Why am I not surprised?"

Brock shrugged.

"I don't know. Why are you not surprised?"

"Ugh, don't make me think."

"Too late."

Brian rolled his eyes again.

"Whatever."

"You still didn't answer my question."

Brian sighed dramatically.

"Do I have too?"

"Yes."

"Wow, rude."

"Just answer the question."

"Ok, ok. I may or may not have punched a kid in the face. Happy?"

"Why'd you punch him in the face?"

"Hey, I answered your question, answer mine!"

"I will if you answer my second one."

"I'm never gonna win, am I?"

Brock grinned.

"Nope."

"Alright, fine. He was annoying and talking shit about me, so I punched him in the face. Problem solved. Now will you answer my question?"

Brock nodded.

"I'm in detention for..."

He paused before mumbling the last part. "What? I couldn't hear you." Brian said. Brock sighed.

"I'm in here for... Back talking the teacher..." Brian was silent before almost laughing his ass off.

"You argued with a teacher? Which one?" He asked.

"Dr. Morrison..." Brian nearly laughed again.

"Seriously? Well in that case, you were right with whatever you were arguing about. He's never right. But kudos to you for actually telling him straight. Or, at least trying to." Brock stayed silent.

"But I still don't think he should have given you a detention. I mean, come on! You're too cute for detention!" Brock blushed.

"W-what?" Brian smirked at him.

"I said, you're too cute for detention. What, you don't believe me?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow. Brock just blushed even more.

Then the teacher came into the room. "Detention's over." Brock got up quickly and was about to leave when Brian pulled him back.

"Not so fast, sweetie. You're walking me home," he said, smirking.

"W-what? I mean, I-I don't know if you live close to me or not a-and it might take forever for me to get home and-" Brock continued to ramble for a little longer before Brian sighed and rolled his eyes.

He pulled Brock closer and kissed him, making him shut up. When he pulled back, Brock's entire face was red and he seemed frozen. "Shut up, you talk to much," he said before dragging Brock with him. Brock was still extremely confused but went with Brian anyways.

I mean, it's not like he had a choice or anything anyways.

Turns out, Brian lived relatively close to Brock. They were only a street away. While they were walking home, they talked. It wasn't about anything specific, really. It was just what came to mind at the time.

When they got to Brian's house, they stopped. "Well, I guess I have to go now..." Brock said awkwardly. Brian smiled at him.

"Thanks for walking with me, sweetie." He then pulled Brock in for another kiss.

This time, Brock kissed back, wrapping his arms around Brian's neck. Brian wrapped his own arms around Brock's waist before pulling back. He let go and walked up to his house. Brian waved at Brock who wave back before walking away. He smiled to himself. 'Man, today was a good day to get in detention,' he thought.