Drunk Texting

Tumblr prompt: I have a tendency to drunk text but this time I drunk texted you and told you about my feelings and when I saw the texts the next morning I may have panicked until you came over and kissed the hell out of me

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan woke up with a head-splitting headache. He groaned and sat up in his bed, rubbing his forehead. Jonathan got up and walked down stairs to get a drink of water.

As he did so, he tried to remember what happened the previous night. He did remember having a few drinks at his friends house, but after that, it was fuzzy.

Jonathan's head hurt every time he tried to think about it, so he stopped trying. He saw his phone on the counter and picked it up. 'Maybe this'll help explain what happened,' Jonathan thought. He opened it up to see that he had texted someone.

At first, it wasn't a big deal. He had drunk texted before, so it wasn't new or anything. Jonathan scrolled up to the beginning of the conversation and read the texts. As he was reading them, his face started to heat up in embarrassment.

He had drunkenly confessed his feelings to his crush, Evan Fong, which was also his best friend. Jonathan, with wide eyes threw the phone down. He started to panic. "Oh god, why did I do that? Drunk me, you're an idiot!" He scolded himself.

What if Evan didn't want to be his friend anymore? What if he wanted nothing do with with Jonathan anymore? Jonathan checked to see that Evan never replied to any of the messages. Oh god, what if he deleted Jonathan's number from his phone?

All these thoughts ran through Jonathan's head as he started pacing around his kitchen. Maybe he could apologize? Say that drunk him was talking nonsense? But what if Evan didn't believe him? What if it was too late?

Jonathan was so worried that he almost didn't hear the knock on his door. He calmed himself down a bit and walked over to his door. Jonathan took a couple of deep breaths before opening the door.

Out of all the things Jonathan was expecting, he was not expecting Evan to nearly jump at him and kiss him.

Surprised, Jonathan stumbled back a bit. Evan closed the door with his foot, still kissing Jonathan. Jonathan had gasped when Evan had jumped at him, giving Evan an opening. He slipped his tongue in, making Jonathan moan.

He ran his fingers through Evan's hair as he backed Evan against the door. Evan turned them around so that Jonathan was now against the door. They continued their fiery, passionate kissing until Jonathan pulled back, gasping for air. He looked up at Evan, who was staring down at him.

"So I'm guessing that my drunk texting worked?" Jonathan asked. Evan chuckled. "Yeah. And I'm glad it did, because you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." Jonathan lifted an eyebrow. "Really now?" Evan nodded.

Jonathan pulled Evan close to his face and whispered "Then why don't you show me?" Evan didn't hesitate to kiss Jonathan again.