Picture (#100)

Tumblr prompt: I took a picture of you in class while you were sleeping but I'm not telling you that

Note: Thank you @fonnieanimenightcore for picking a number! You help this story live! And I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

The class cheered when the teacher said that they could go on their phones because they were done early. Evan was just going to listen to music like he usually did, but he when he looked around the class, he saw his friend, Jonathan in the back. Only thing was, Jonathan was sleeping.

The teacher let them move as well, so Evan got up to sit beside Jonathan. Jonathan looked peaceful, with a happy looked on his face. Evan never really saw a 'peaceful' look on Jonathan, so this was a first. Evan smiled and took out his phone to get a picture.

Plus, Jonathan looked cute as shit as he slept, which was also different, since Jonathan usually slept with his mouth hanging open and he was snoring obnoxiously. Evan quickly sent the picture to Tyler, because Tyler knew that Evan had a thing for Jonathan. Tyler sent back a message a couple of second later.

How the hell did you get that picture?

Evan smiled and laughed to himself.

The teacher let us use our phones and move, and I found Jon like this. Doesn't he look adorable?

Well, to you, maybe. He just looks peaceful to me.

Yeah, I see it too.

You gonna show Jon?

Hell no. He'll think I'm creepy!

And yet you still took a picture of him sleeping. Good job, Evan. You're officially an idiot.

No I'm not! Shut up!

How the hell are you supposed to explain that to him then?

Easy. I don't.

Oh my god, Evan.

Before Evan could reply, the bell rang, signaling that it was lunchtime. Jonathan woke and yawned, stretching. "What time is it?" He asked, looking at Evan.

"It's lunchtime, motherfucker." Jonathan's eyes lit up and he was fully awake now.

"Really? Yes! I want food," he said, dragging out the last syllable. Evan rolled his eyes and walked with Jonathan to the lunch room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At lunch, Evan, Jonathan, and Tyler were all messing around, talking about whatever. At one point, Evan's phone went off, so he checked it. Tyler looked over Evan's shoulder and sighed. "Really?" He asked.

"What?"

"You used the picture of Jonathan as your lock screen?"

"What picture of me?"

Evan froze, and slowly looked up from his phone. Tyler covered his mouth, eyes wide before slowly walking away. Jonathan looked at Evan with a confused look on his face. "What picture of me? Who took a picture of me?"

Evan didn't respond.

"Is it at least a good picture of me?"

Evan still didn't respond.

"Well, let me see it."

Evan brought the phone to his chest and shook his head.

"Come on, let me see." Evan backed away from Jonathan slightly. Jonathan sighed and reached over to grab Evan's phone. Evan held it out of Jonathan's reach, but Jonathan still tried to reach over. Jonathan finally grabbed the phone, but Evan wouldn't let go of it. "Let... Me... See!"

With a final tug, Jonathan pulled Evan's phone out of his hand. Jonathan turned it on and stared at the picture. Evan's face turned red as he slowly scooted down in the seat. "Seriously? It isn't even that good of a picture," Jonathan said, handing Evan his phone back.

"W-what?" Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Dude, it's fine, I don't mind. Even if it is a little creepy." The comment made Evan smile a bit.

"Shut up. At least I'm not some 40 year old dude who lives in his mom's basement." Jonathan laughed and shuddered at the thought.

"Oh god, no. I'd rather have you any day than a 40 year old guy." Evan laughed, and they talked for the rest of lunch.