"Don't touch me. I don't know where your nasty hands been" I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Watch when we I pull up to the crib" he nodded making an illegal u-turn. We weren't far from the house but I wasn't worried about Marcellus and his empty threats.

"I'll be watching" said before drifting off to sleep.

I was awaken by water hitting my body so I jolted up and saw Marcellus standing in his drive way with the hose in his hand. I noticed I was laying on the trunk of his car.

"What the fuck!" I shouted feeling for my phone. I was completely drenched in water and I had just gotten my hair straightened.

"I took all your shit out your pockets. I told you stop fucking playing with me, if you would've listened I could've gotten you wet another way" he smirked making me flick him off and go to the front door.

"Nah you gotta go through the garage, you ain't getting my floors messed up"

"Ima kill this nigga" I mumbled walking to the garage. A sharp sting on my ass made me turn around and look at him.

"Marcellus, I swear Ima fuck you up" I said going to the garage. After getting in the house, I took off my shoes and my socks. The laundry room was connected to the garage and I knew a towel had to be in there. Grabbing one of those, I dried off as best I could before heading upstairs.

After going to my room and having a much needed shower. I got dressed and went to Asia room. She was sitting on the floor doing Rhyan makeup, she usually watches Asia when I couldn't. Which wasn't often but she was the only other person Marcellus trusted.

"Hey y'all" I greeted the two of them.

"Neli" Asia shouted running over to me. I picked up and hugged her as she kissed my cheek.

"Hey Rhyan" I smiled giving a small wave. I had no problems with Rhyan, she was a cool chick but we just never hung out.

"Hey Nay, I got a date so I gotta go. Marcellus went outside while you were in the shower" she smiled messing with Asia hair before leaving.

"Just me and you then boo, did you do reading today?" I asked walking over to her bookshelf that was bolted to the ground. Marcellus didn't want anything falling over on her so he got everything bolted to the ground.

"Nope" she replied climbing into her bed.

"Well lets find a book to read" I said scanning over the book shelf. We spent the rest of the day relaxing until it was time for bed. After get her cleaned up and changed, I called it a night for the both of us.

A couple weeks had passed and the living situation was becoming awkward. Reese was back to acting as if I didn't exist and I couldn't be mad because that's what I told him to do. Every time they had meeting and he came over, he just gave me an expressionless face.

"You have to go Neli?" Asia asked kicking her legs while sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I can't stay here forever" I pouted.

"Yuh huh, daddy has space" she nodded her head vigorously.

"Every princess needs her own castle right?" I replied placing some of my clothes in my suitcase. I had found an apartment that was not too far from here but also close to school. I wasn't moving out until the end of the month but I wanted my things to be packed up and easy when the time came around. Marcellus and his boys were willing to help me move some furniture.