SEVENTEEN.

"My Faith"

"My Faith"

Nayeli
⚜️

Lord give me strength.

I sat back tempted to follow Reese towards the back room but went with my better judgement. There was no telling what would happen. His words always had that effect to make me feel some type of way.

I didn't want to go there with Reese because he seemed like the type to hit and quit. I wasn't going to some quick hump and dump for no one. Also I would feel like I was wrong. Me and Marcellus weren't together but it was still wrong for me to be feeling he and his brother.

I stood up off the couch and went to go look for something to drink. I took my phone out and decided to call Armani since I hadn't spoken to her in a while. We usually didn't go a day without speaking so I felt weird. I decided to FaceTime her since she always had some story to tell. Plus I had been meaning to ask her about something that I heard about.

"Oh so now you return my calls?" she answered rolling her eyes extra hard to be dramatic. I could tell from the bed frame in the back that she was home for once.

"I see you're home" I pointed out. I loved Armani but she need to slow down before her body count passed her age.

"Yeah no dick for me today" she laughed lightly. I could tell something was wrong but I didn't know what. She seemed normal but there was something off about her.

"I'm sorry I haven't been calling you Army, a lot has been happening" I breathed out. I hoisted myself on the counter with my back towards the living room.

"Like wha-wait a minute, you moved into your new place? And didn't tell me?" she asked scrunching up her face.

"No" I replied with my eyebrows furrowed. Then it dawned on me that he was use to seeing Marcellus house. I had never been to Reese's house and it was a completely different look.

"Then where you at and don't lie either hoe" she warned me. I took a deep breath and covered my face knowing I was going to hear her mouth when I said where I was.

"Well I'm kinda staying at Reese's house" I mumbled low enough hoping she wouldn't hear.

"You're where? Say that a little louder, I couldn't hear over my pettiness" she smirked cupping her ears and leaning closer.

"Armani" I straight faced her not feeling like hearing her pettiness right now.

"You got the dick sis?" She shouted making me jump and turn my phone down. I turned around to look if he had returned from his bedroom. I didn't know if he had went to sleep or not but I hope he didn't hear her. Or hear this conversation at all.