EIGHT.

"Keep The Family Close"

Nayeli
⚜️

I sobbed into my hands feeling helpless and broken. I felt like I failed as an older sister. Hearing the door open, I look up and saw Marcellus hovering over me. Feeling nothing but rage rush through me as I stared at him, I attacked him.

"I fucking hate you!" I yelled lunging towards him.

"Chill" he shouted restraining my arms.

"Chill? You killed my fucking brother" I cried as I tried to fight him but I ended up just collapsing. He caught me holding me up before I hit the floor.

"I'm right here Eli" I heard Joel's voice yell. I quickly looked up and saw him standing there. Running over I was engulfed in his arms. I checked him from head to toe before punching him.

"I heard the gunshots" I said wiping my tears.

"I did it to scare the lil nigga, I wasn't gonna kill him. I need information out of him." Marcellus explained.

"Don't you ever do no shit like that again" I breathed out. I was overwhelmed with feelings right now that I couldn't breath properly.

"I need to find out who sent him, your brother ain't the head of this shit"

"Who you working for Joel?"

"Some nigga that go by Biggs, I told Raheem I need some money and they sent us on these house raids, we rob the houses and that's it, I get my cut and I go home." He explained.

"I respect it but you fucked with the wrong one lil nigga. How much help can you be to your family if you dead. This street life ain't for everybody."

"I ain't want to see my family on the street, I don't care what paths I gotta cross" Joel shrugged.

"You might just be cut out for this, you got heart"

"No this shit is done, you ain't doing that. I have more than enough money saved up"

"You acting like I was selling drugs" he roll ed his eyes.

"You robbing houses, if cops catch you with a little weed and it's your first offense they might not be as harsh. But breaking into houses with guns and shit. They will lock your black ass up, stop being stupid Joel" I snapped.

"I knew you wasn't gonna shoot this lil nigga" Reese laughed coming into the room.

"I need to find out who sent him and his friend"