TWELVE

"Get It Together "

"Get It Together "

Nayeli
⚜️

Clocking out, I let my hair down from the high bun I placed it in during work. I said bye to my co-workers before making my way outside. Earlier I called Armani and told her she didn't have to come and get me so I was taking the bus.

"You gon get in?" I turned around and saw Marcellus parked up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Are you getting in or what?" He asked ignoring my question. I decided to get in since he made the trip all they way up here.

"Why are you here?" I asked rephrasing my previous question.

"I wanted to talk to you, you've been dipping and dodging me" he said starting the car. I looked out the window as he pulled off onto the road.

"I haven't been dipping and dodging you" I mumbled.

"I usually drop you off at work but you got your friend to do it. I called you and texted you but you ain't reply"

"You texting me and saying 'stop fucking playing with me' doesn't get a reply" I shrugged.

"So we not gon talk about this?"

"You had your chance to talk last night but that stripper you fucked was clearly more important" I shot back. Niggas really annoyed me, they wanted to call you out on shit like they weren't doing their own shit.

"You mad because I fucked a stripper?" He asked with this stupid ass look on his face.

"Oh so you admit it?" I scoffed already over this conversation.

"Why are you mad? We ain't together right?" He smirked.

"I'm not mad that you fucked some hoe. We had the chance to talk and clearly getting your dick wet was more important so there is nothing to talk about."

"Okay Nayeli" he chuckled clenching his jaw.

"Okay" I said relaxing in the seat. I was tired as hell from working so I wanted to take a nap.

"You always have to get the last word right?"

"Yup" I replied crossing my arms.

"Stop being like that" he said placing his hand on my thighs. I pinched him making him draw his hand back.

"Fuck you do that for"