Chapter 8 - Toru

(Y/N) opened her eyes and looked around. She put her lips together as she tried to move. Her legs were tied up as well as her hands. The door opened, and she looked up to see the guy from before.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Willem said.

"Huh?" Came out of her mouth.

Willem kneeled down in front of her. "Don't you know who I am, sister?"

(Y/N)'s eyes held confusion before her eyes closed as her head started hurting. Willem ruffled her hair. The door opened again. This time, a silver haired man walked in.

"That's your sister?" The man asked.

"Yeah," Willem said. "She ran away when she was six."

"Hou je mond!(Shut up!)" (Y/N) yelled as she looked up at her real brother.

"Weet je nog,(You remember)," Willem said, smiling. "Will you watch her?"

"Sure," The man said before Willem left. "So what's your name, vigilante?"

"...(Y/N)."

"I'm Toru," The man said.

"Are you Makoto's older brother?" She asked, knowing the name.

"...Yes," Toru said. "They're going to look for you."

"I know," (Y/N) said as she sat up better, leaning on the wall.

"Are you not worried?" Toru asked.

(Y/N) just stared as she looked at him. She then smiled a little at him. "No, my brother, Aki, will come for me."

"That Japanese guy that adopted you into his family?" Toru asked. "I don't think at Willem will let him take you."

"...did you,or do you know, who killed my sister?" (Y/N) finally asked.

"That girl?" Toru asked. "Not sure who, but I didn't do it."

Either of them talked again.