Chapter 3

(The picture is the best picture I could find of a ninja that does not look like an Asian person.)

   (Y/N) stared forward as Makoto was talking to the other vigilantes. She was standing by her siblings. They all had different missions with their mentors. Her and Eduard had to kill a woman who's been taking pretty women and selling them as prostitutes.
   After the meeting, Eduard and (Y/N) went to her room to talk things over.
   "Okay," (Y/N) said. "I think the best thing to do is for me to act like one of the women who look at her kimonos. If you want over me, I could get her to want to pick me as one of the prostitutes that she wants. When she comes after me, we can get her then."
   Eduard listened to her before nodding. "It would make sense to do that." He closed his eyes. "Tonight would be the best night to go ahead and kill her."
   The girl nodded. "Got it."

~~

Later at night, (Y/N) was talking to the owner of the shop, or the person that will be dead soon. After a few hours, the young girl(I'm saying that you are either around nineteen to twenty two.) walked away. She heard foot steps and looked behind her. It was the woman.
The woman didn't say anything. She snapped her fingers. Two bulky men showed up and tried to grab her. Eduard jumped down behind the woman.
(Y/N) took out a small knife, her choice of weapon, and jumped away. She then jumped at the first man and stabbed him the the neck. He couldn't scream. She cut his throat. (Y/N) grabbed another knife and stabbed him in the heart. She jumped down.
The other man started to back away before (Y/N) did the same. She turned to the woman. She tired to back away but ran into Eduard. He took out his staff sword. He cut her heart.
Eduard and (Y/N) nodded at each other and jumped up on a roof before running back to the Meiko Salon.

~~

After reporting to Makoto, (Y/N) went to her room, which she shares with her older sister. Her brother had the room beside them as Kagura is on the other side of them. Rin looked up at her sister.
   "Welcome back," Rin said with a small smile.
   (Y/N) yawns and changes cloths and cleaned up the blood. Rin giggled as her sister just laid down and fell asleep.
   "Goodnight then," Rin said before going to bed herself.