Chapter 2 - Ritsu

(What I'm going to be doing is every other her chapter is going to be the reading gaining feelings for one of the characters, including Haru, then the others will have more story. After you gain all the feeling for them, I'll have the plot go faster. There will be endings for all characters you have interest in.)
_______________________________

   (Y/N) walked on the streets. Makoto let her walk around so that she will get used to the streets. She ran into someone and saw a green haired man standing there. She bowed.
   "I'm sorry," (Y/N) said.
   "It's fine. You aren't from around here, are you? I'm Ritsu, a tabloid salesman," The man smiled.
   (Y/N) looked up at him. He looked very kind with his smile. "I'm (y/N)."
   "Do you need help getting used to the city?" Ritsu asked.
   (Y/N) looked away and nodded.
   "I have some free time. Why don't I saw you around?"
   The foreigner nodded. Ritsu started showing the girl around. After a few hours, they went to this tea shop(This is not Haru's Teashop) and ordered.
   Ritsu asked, "Where are you from?"
   (Y/N) got quiet. "Um...  I'm from the Netherlands, but I live in a small village with my adopted siblings."
   "What about your real family?" Ritsu asked.
   "...I rather not say," (Y/N) looked away.
   "I understand," Ritsu smiled. "What's your work here?"
   "I'm Master's assistant."
   "So the Master took in a young girl as an assistant," Ritsu commented. "I heard three people started working for Master."
   "The others are my siblings. We all came to Nagasaki together, and the Master kindly let us work for him," (Y/N) half way made a lie. "Master said that he needed an assistant and we all decide that I should be it."
   Ritsu nodded before smiling. "If you ever need anything or what to know something, tell me, okay?"
   (Y/N) nodded and smiled. "Got it."