Chapter 1

(Aki, male. Rin, female. Reader is Dutch. She also knows that language like Eduard.)

   Aki, Rin, and (Y/N) stood in front of the vigilantes. (Y/N) looked at all the members, and her eyes saw another foreigner. The purple eyes male's eyes were on her too.
   "Van Nederlands?(From Netherlands?)" The man asked. Everyone turned to him.
   "Ja(Yes)," (Y/N) said.
   The man smiled softly. "I'm Eduard."
   "(Y/N)."
   "Okay, Aki, Rin, and (Y/N)," Makoto spoke up, "I will need you to pick a mentor."
   Aki looked around at all of the members after they all gave their names. He looked at the silver haired member. "I choose Shintaro," Aki said.
   Rin awkwardly mumbled, "Kagura."
   "Eduard," (Y/N) had chose Eduard because he was foreign like her.
   "Our mission will be told tonight. You are dismissed," Makoto said before everyone walked out. (Y/N) stayed.
   "Sir..."
   "Yes?" Makoto looked at her.
   "I have a feeling that you will have my siblings and I work in the Meiko Salon, but wouldn't you think someone might think that someone might be up with three workers being hired at the same time?" (Y:N) said.
   Makoto stared at her before looking away. "I suppose that you're right. I do need an assistant... it would also make sense to fighter twins. (Y/N), do you think that you could work as my assistant?"
   (Y/N) blinked before giving a nod. "Yes, sir."
"Eduard will show you around. Now go," Makoto looked away.
"Yes, sir," (Y/N) bowed before leaving and going to Eduard. Eduard looked at her and nodded. They then headed out to the city.
"Eduard?" She asked as she looked up at the other foreigner.
   "Yes?" The blonde male looked down at her.
   "How did you get to Japan?" (Y\N) asked.
   "Hm? I'm not sure. I just woke up in front of Ukyo's village. I don't know how I got there. I lost my memory," Eduard explained. "You?"
   "I don't really remember, but I think I ran away or something like that," (Y/N) said. "I hope you get a memories back someday."
   Eduard gave the girl a small smile. (Y/N) looked around the city before Eduard pulled her into a small tea house.
   "Hello," a girl with purple hair smiled at the two. "Oh! Eduard, who's this?"
   "I'm (Y/N). I just got to Nagasaki today,"    (Y/N) smiled slightly at woman.
   "I'm Haru," The girl smiled brightly before Eduard and (Y/N) sat down.
   They talked about many things about the city and ate after they ordered and their food came. After that, Eduard started to show (Y/N) around Nagasaki.

(Chapters will be longer than this. I will work this in my schedule later.)