Chapter 5

"Aki?" (Y/N) walked over by her brother and looked up at him. He pressed his lips together and shook his head.
   The last mission that Rin had was a few nights alone. It didn't go so well. They were caught, but Rin stayed behind to protect the vigilantes. She didn't make it out.
   "Aki..."
   "Just, be quiet for now," Aki said as a sob left his lips.
   The youngest of the Ninja siblings turned to face Aki with her whole body and let Aki wrap her arms around her. She held him close.
   "It was a gun shot wound," Aki told her. "She had to be killed by a smuggler or a foreigner who brought the gun in."
   (Y/N) gave a small flinch at that. She didn't know why. She just needed to cringe.
   "Are you okay?" Aki looked at her. Why did she cringe.
   (Y/N) nodded. "The best that I can be. We lost Our sister, Big brother. I want to find her killer. I want to bring her death to justice!"
   Aki nodded. "Then let's do it. It can be our mission to ourselves. Let's not let her death go in vain!"
   The two nodded at each other. Now, how are they not going to let anyone else know about their plan.

(I didn't want to kill Aki since the brother already dies. So what would happen if the sister died instead? What do you think? If you have any predictions to the story, please comment and tell me what you think. You never know. You might end up being right.)