Chapter 6 - Makoto

Makoto looked over at (Y/N). She was writing down somethings on the paper work. She seemed off.

"(Y/N)," he opened his mouth.

"Yessir?" The foreigner asked as she looked up. She looked tired.

"Are You Okay?" Makoto asked the younger girl.

"I..." (Y/N) pressed her lips together before looking away.

Makoto slowly moved a hand up and ruffled her hair. (Y/N)'s eyes widened before she looked back up.

"Master?" She asked, having picked up the habit of calling Makoto master.

"Is it about Rin?" He asked.

The girl slowly gave a nod. "Yes. I haven't been able to sleep peacefully since she passed away." (Y/N) slowly started talking. "We shared a room so it seems to silent."

Makoto nodded at that. "Take the rest of the day off and try to fall asleep."

"What?"

"You need to rest," Makoto said. "Just go to sleep, even if it's just for while."

(Y/N) pressed her lips together before giving a nod. She stood up and walked out of the room.

Makoto watched the girl leave. He sighed after she left. "Losing someone does hurt you," he mumbled. "Even if you don't know if they're dead."

(Y/N) walked by Aki.

"Sis?"

"Master told me to rest," (Y/N) explained what happened.

Aki nodded, understanding, and ruffled her head before leaving. (Y/N) watched into the room and looked around. She closed the door and sat down.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip. There might never be another time where (Y/N) would be able to stay in the room without crying or almost in someway.