Chapter 4 - Haru

(SORRY!! This is my least updated story. I will try to update this more. And this story will have a GxG part. If you don't like yuri, please just skip over this chapter.)

(Y/N) was on a break and was going to the closest tea house for lunch, which was Haru's. The foreigner had met her once before but never got to know her.
When she walked in, the slightly taller/shorter woman smiled at her.
"Hey, (Y/N)," Haru said as she watched (Y/N) sit down at an open table.
"Hello," (Y/N) said to the cute woman with purple hair and red eyes.
   "What can I get for you?"
   "Just some noddles."
   "Got it!" Haru smiled and walked off.
   (Y/N) sipped some tea as she waited for Haru to bring her the noddles. Haru came out and put the noodles on the table.
   "Thank you," The girl told the older woman.
   Haru smiled before walking to some other people. (Y/N) quickly ate the noodles since she didn't have that much longer before her break was over.
   Haru came over when (Y/N) finished the noodles and tea. She takes the money.
   "Come back another time!" Haru smiled at (Y/N) as she stood up.
   (Y/N) smiled back before leaving. She knew that she had to come back some other time, even if it's just to see the cute older woman.