Chapter 7

(Y/N) looked at Aki. Aki held out one of his old kimonos. She took them and smiled at him. Aki ruffled her hair and walked out of the room, closing the door. She took off her kimono and wrapped her chest. She then put on her brother's kimonos.

(Y/N) was going on a mission and had to dress like a boy. She fixed her hair onto a boyish style and opened her door again. She looked up at her older brother. Aki smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"Be safe," Aki smiled.

(Y/N) smiled up at him before leaving the Salon.

~~

(Y/N) stood next to Eduard as they walked down the street. She was dressed as a boy. Her long scarf slightly hit the back of the other foreigner. Eduard gave her a nod before they went different ways.

(Y/N) watched for a while before someone ran into her, knocking her on her butt. She looked up and saw a man with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," the man said.

The girl blinked before shaking her head. "I'm not a woman." She gave herself a more boyish sounding.

"You aren't? You look like one," the man said.

"I-I get that a lot," (Y/N) stuttered out as her face turned a little red.

The man chuckled and helped her up. "I'm sorry about that then, sir. Now, what's a boy like you out here this late?"

"Um...I-I was heading home," (Y/N) made a quick lie.

"Then, let me walk you home. It don't know if your safe with the Vigilantes around here. I don't think they would care if you're foreign," The man said.

"Um...I'll be fine, sir. It's not that far," (Y/N) said.

The man shook his head and put a hand on her shoulder. "No, you're walking with me. I'm Willem."

"(Random Boy Name)," (Y/N) came up with a quick boy's name.

"Well, come on, (R/B/N)," Willem smiled and forced her to walk with him.

Crap, (Y/N) thought as she was dragged away. Eduard, where are you?

Willem stopped in an alley. (Y/N) looked at him with her head tilted. He smirked and took something out of his pocket. (Y/N) realized what he was doing and attacked him.

Willem dodged her then slammed her again a wall and covered her mouth and nose. (Y/N) tried to get away, but only ended up pass out.

Willem picked up herself limp body and smirked. "Welcome back, (Y/N)."

~~

Makoto looked at Eduard. "Where is (Y/N)?"

Eduard stayed quiet before opening his mouth. "I don't know. We went different ways to cover more ground, and I waited at our meeting place for a few hours. She never returned."

(I'm going to start updating more often. I'm sorry for making you wait so long for updates.)