Chapter 60: The Day

Start from the beginning

"You alright there babe?" She says spraying some hairspray.

"Yeah...just nervous is all"

"What for?" She asks giving me her full attention.

"I don't know it's just...Fans have things there saying like 'Don't crash Lacie's wedding!' And others are actually gonna try to crash it"

"Honey, you've got tons of security, no one is going to crash it!" She laughs.

"I know but all the nerves are already piling up, why not add to it!" I say sarcastically "But I'm also worried about the whole 'getting married' part"

"You're afraid you're not ready for this aren't you?" She says and I look up at her and nod. She sets down the curling iron and bends down to be eye level with me considering I'm sitting down.

"I don't think you two could be ever more ready, trust me Gracie, don't let stuff like this worry you"

"Thanks Lou, I know I shouldn't let it bother me but-"

"Sometimes you just can't help it" She says finishing my sentence.

"Exactly"

"Well like I said, don't worry! You're gonna look like a trillion bucks and so is everyone else, it'll be great!" She says.

"You know what, you're absolutely right"

**

Five hours later I'm ready. My makeup is a light blue eyeliner, sparkly silver eyeshadow, and black mascara. With foundation and some concealer here and there.

My hair has been curled to perfection, two pieces of hair on each side have been fish-tail braided and pulled back, and she pinned a sparkly, white flower over the spot where the two braids were clipped together.

My dress is an elegant,pearly white dress. Just imagine a v-neck but with long,see through lace sleeves and lace trailing up to my collar bone leaving it to look like a V, not having lace on the inside. The bottom is pretty plain, just a pearly white, slightly sparkly material to match the flower in my hair.

"You look gorgeous!" Lou says.

"Thank you!" I say and she pulls me into a tight hug.

"Oh my freaking gosh" Someone says and I turn around and see Nicole, Marrisa, Macie, Pete, Perrie, and Eleanor standing in they're beautiful dresses.

Eleanor, Nicole, and Marrisa are in lavender. Pete, Macie and Perrie are wearing turquoise, thanks to Liam.

The dress, besides the color, are the same. The top is almost straight across, no sleeves, it comes right above their knees. (A/N I'm crappy at describing things so that's what you're getting on that but ik what I'm talking about its cute)

"Why do you guys look so beautiful?!" I squeal.

"You're even more beautiful!" Perrie yells.

Just then Rose runs in and clings to Pete's side, wearing her purple princess dress for the flower girl, holding onto her teddy bear with the laced up tummy, no petals yet.

"Rose, you look very pretty as well" I say.

"You look even prettier!" She shouts making everyone laugh.

We all walk out of the back room and into the chapel section.

There's people running here and there, I see someone setting up last minute bows or ribbon of somesort, but it's pretty much done.

There's 20 pews on the right side, 20 pews on the left, and the isle is right down the middle with a long white carpet-thingy down it, it's not carpet but I don't know what the crap it's called.

"Liam? Where's Liam?" I ask.

"He's in another room getting ready along with his groomsmen!" Nicole says.

"Guys this is so cool in here!" I scream sending echoes throughout the chapel as I soon around.

"Whoa girl be careful! You're dress!" Eleanor says.

"I can't believe it's here guys, I really can't"

**

"Princess you look beautiful" My dad says as I lock arms with him with one arm, and in the other a bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks dad" I smile.

"Alright everyone we're ready!" One of the wedding planners shout and the music starts to play.

Rose walks down first, throwing flower petals here and there, she giggles as she reaches into the bears pouch grabbing them.

Then we have the bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down in pairs.

Macie and Niall, Louis and Eleanor, Harry and Marrisa, Zayn and Perrie, Pete and Luke, and Nicole and Andy.

Liam had grown close to Luke.

They start taking turns walking down and I get lost in thought, about me and Liam being together, starting a family eventually, growing old together, it brings a tear to my eye.

I look at all the people that came, Liam's family, what little family I have. Most of these are on Liam's side, I don't have very many people here for me, but I have Liam and my friends, that's all that matters.

I notice about 5 of my dads friends all sitting in the very back pew, I've never been fond of my dad's friends, I wish he never invited them.

"Dad" I whisper "Why'd you even invite you're friends?"

"Sweetie most of them have known you since you were born" He whispers back.

"How come Jack is here? I just met him a month ago"

"He's the sweetest man, Gracie"

"He's kinda scary!" I whisper-yell.

"That's not nice, he's slightly mentally retarded!" My dad says but before I get to answer him it's time to walk down the aisle.

"I love you, Gracie" He whispers.

"Love you too daddy" I say.

We're almost halfway down the aisle and I stare at Liam as he stares at me. He looks very handsome. Then I hear movement from behind us.

I quickly glance back and it looks as if Jack is standing up, hopefully leaving. I turn back around and to look at Liam but he is looking behind me with a confused look on his face.

All of a sudden a large BANG is echoed throughout the chapel, like when I yelled earlier, except this wasn't a yell.

It was a gunshot.

My dad let's go of my arm and starts to fall.

"DADDY!" I scream at the top of my lungs and catch him. I try to stand him up but he's not moving, his body totally limp. A bullet wound gushing blood, right in his chest.

"DADDY!" I scream again trying to get his attention but he doesn't move.

I look up for a spilt second and see Jack, holding a gun.

Screams fill the room, people running everywhere, bodyguards running to Jack.

"GRACIE!" Liam scream and I here him running towards me.

Another bang has filled the air, making more people scream, including me.

I feel as if it's a dream, no, a nightmare that I should be waking up from soon but no, this is real, the pain in my gut it's real. I let go of my dad, unable to hold him up any longer. I look down at my once beautiful wedding dress, but now with a hole where a bullet went straight through it and into me, stained with blood as blood continues to leak through.

I get lightheaded and the screams start to fade, the people running around begin to get blurry and my balance is shaky. I begin to fall, and I fall hard on the floor.

That's when everything goes black.