"Oh it was normal, I hanged with Jackson, Lydia and the new girl. She seems cool." He says and I nod.

"She does." I agree. 'It's good she has people like you guys to help her out, can be quite daunting, the first day.'

" It sure is. What is going on with McCall, by the way? I know your one of his best friends. He was amazing yesterday." He says and I think about what I am going to say because I don't want people knowing Scott's business.

"Oh he just - practiced a lot during summer break." I lie with a smile on my face.

We got to the changing rooms and we parted ways. Leaving me with only thoughts and questions in my head as it returns back to the werewolf situation.

                                                                                      //

After changing I walked to the field and Scott and Stiles were already there. I walk towards them but I am cut off by the coach himself.

"Barnett. Your trying out. I hope just like your friend McCall you turned into a Lacrosse Professional during the summer break." He says and I chuckle nervously.

He goes away to talk to other players. "Greenberg! Are you kiddin' me?" he shouts at his usual punching bag, Greenberg and I walk to Stiles.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, what did Coach want?" He asks.

"Oh apparently I am also trying out. He thinks I am going to turn out to be good just like Scott." I say and he looks at me shocked.

"So you're both leaving me now? What is this." He asks and I chuckle.

"Stop being a baby. I am not going to make it anyways." I say and we make faces at each other before I leave for the field. "Unless I got bit as well and you don't know." I joke about.

"Fu-" Stiles is interrupted by the voice of our lovely coach. 

"All right, gather around." Coach says and I gather around him next to Greenberg and Scott. I smile at Scott. While I look at Greenberg.

Sometimes I feel bad for Greenberg. I don't know why he is picked on so much.

I turn my attention to the coach.

I look at the bleachers and I see Allison and Lydia showing up Allison flashing a smile towards Scott and he waves at her.

"You got a question, McCall?" Coach asks gaining the attention of both me and Scott.

"What?" Scott asks innocently.

"You raised your hand." The coach says.

"Didn't you see? There was a massive fly flying around." I decide to cover up for my friend.

"Yes, that's what - flies do, Barnett." Coach looks at us oddly while noting something down on his records but nods after while Scott thanks me in a whisper.

"All right, you know how this goes. If you don't make the cut, you're most likely warming the bench for the rest of the season." He says, I really don't mind basically free period. "But make first string and you play, your parents are proud, your girlfriend or boyfriend loves ya', everything else is cream cheese. Now show me what you got." He says before the team starts clapping before making their way to where their supposed to be.

I walk to my place and look at the benches to see Stiles looking at Scott and then turning to me to give me a wave and wave back. Hope I survive.

The whistle blows and the game begins.