Chapter 3

A HUNDRED F-CKING MONTHS!
I'M SO SORRY. Oh well; I'm back; Happy new year; merry Christmas; how you doing? Good? That's good. This chapter is really overdue. (THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED SO PLEASE NO GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS OR I WILL CRY)Any ways you just want the chapter don't you? Well here it is.....
ALSO I wanted to update as a thank you for 1000 followers. Much love ❤❤

Cheeky celebratory cupcake

---------
"Tomorrow!" Gabriel chanted, "Tomorrow's almost here!"

He couldn't wait for the day to come when his plan would finally be taking action. In less than 24 hours, his ultimate scheme would begin.

"Master? Are you sure this is going to work?" Nooroo questioned. He had a positive feeling, but still remained slightly unsure. This is still an akumatised villain we are talking about here; regardless of Hawkmoth's intentions, it's still a being that is powered by evil.

"Yes, Nooroo, of course it will," Gabriel scoffed, "Why on eart would you think otherwise?"

"I don't know, forget I said anything," Nooroo responded.

Across various Parisian roads, and in a room above a popular bakery, a young girl and her kwami were having a 'mature, adult conversation.

"Tikki! What am I going to say to him?!"

"What you normally do-"

"I can't do that anymore Tikki! It's time I finally talk to him properly!" Marinette exclaimed, cutting off Tikki.

"That's the spirit!" Tikki rejoiced.

After a ten more minutes of frantic packing, Marinette was complete.

"That looks like everything, Marinette! Good job!" praised Tikki.

Marinette smiled with gratitude and zipped up her suitcase. She flopped onto her bed and thought, 'Now, for the rest if the day I can just chill and take it easy. I wonder how Alya's going with her packing?'

Alya had completed her packing earlier that morning and was me spending her time planning. Planning what you may ask? She was planning, with the ever-attentive Nino, how to make adrienette 'cannon' on the trip.

"Ok, so when Miss asks to choose cabin mates, you and me. That way Adrien and Marinette will have to go together!" Alya squealed .

"I think you just want to share a room with me~" Nino suggested playfully.

Alya groaned, trying to suppress a blush on her face, "no! You goof! Don't be ridiculous!"

Alya took a sip from the coffee cup that sat in the table in front of her. "You packed and ready?" she asked.

Nino nodded his head in response, "yep, all done. I should probably go though, last minute stuff,"

Truth be told, neither of them wanted to part, but alas, untold feelings....
"Well see you tomorrow," Alya sighed.

"Yeah...tomorrow," Nino replied. 'Maybe one day' he thought.

In another part of Paris, Lila was trying to calm herself. "It's fine," she repeated, "I'm not like that anymore, they know I'm not like that anymore,"

She constantly needed reminding that she wasn't the cruel person everyone thought she was when she first arrived.

No one thought of her like that anymore. Everyone thought she was one of them and treated her like a friend. Nathaniel more so than others.

However this didn't change how she felt about herself.

Sabrina was in a similar situation.

After her falling out with Chloe yesterday, she went back and truly remembered everything horrible that she did. Suck as sabotaging Marinette on numerous occasions, messing with other students and down right bullying them.

"I'm a terrible person," she whispered to herself. "I can be better, I will."

She fell asleep that night knowing that's she will.

All of the students were scattered across Paris, slowly falling asleep with excitement clouding their heads.

They were all anticipating tomorrow and couldn't wait for their adventure to begin.
----------
Again, I'm back to writing and I am so excited to give you the rest of this story. If it's been a week or more without and update, feel free to message me and bother me until it's up
xoxo