Chapter 28 : Unexpected Kisses

No One's POV

Momo fall a sleep at the chair on the beach, while watching her friends playing from far away.
Jeongyeon as usual, want to distrub Momo, as she carry Momo bridal way caused that blonde girl freaks out as she open her eyes.
"Yaaa.. why? Let me downn.. Jeong" Momo whined as she rocks her legs while Jeong carry that girl to the bridge at the beach side..
"Yaa.. lets play togetherr !!!! .." Jeong shouted as Mina was there laughing at Jeong childish jokes..
"Nooo.. please.. no" Momo said as Jeong throw her to the water and

"Yaaa.. andwaee.. she can't swimm" Nayeon shouted as she run towards Jeong and see that Momo already in the water.
"You stupid, she can't swim.. thats not funny Jeong" Nayeon complained to Jeong as she punching Jeong.
"You fuckin' silly" Nayeon yelled as she wanted go in the water to get Momo but..

"Let me" Mina said as Jeong stop Nayeon to dive in the water.
Mina throw herself to the sea diving into it as Nayeon keep scolding Jeongyeon.
"Your jokes is lame Jeong, she can't swim"
"Okay I'm sorryy.. I don't know it .. stop punching me.. it is hurt.. " Jeong said as she worried about Momo.
"You almost killed her, paboo..ohhh.. Minaaaa..yaa ... do CPR...." she said as she looked that Mina found Momo and carry her to the sea side as they run towards them

Momo's POV

Again, I was in the situation that I hate the most, every memories pass by my mind as I chocked up getting my breath back, as I open my eyes, I see Mina, Nayeon and Jeong..
"Momo you okay?" Nayeon asked as Mina walk away..
"I'm okay.." I said as they help me to get up.
"I'm sorry, Momo I don't know you can't swim" Jeong apologized as I smile.
"It is okay..." I said to Jeong.
"Where is Mina? She rescues you and then go away like a ghost" Nayeon said.
"Ehh? Mina? Rescue me?" I asked.
"Yeahh, you got her kiss, bruh.. congrats" Jeong tease.
"Ehh?? Kiss?" I shocked as Nayeon hit her
"Thats not a kiss you silly, that breathing synthetic" Nayeon said.
"But still.. thats is kiss.. uuu Momo you are so lucky" Jeong said as I get up and run away finding Mina.

I go to the beach toilet as I see Mina just got herself changed.
"Mina, thanks that you have rescue me" I said as she wiping her face.
"It is okay" Mina said.
"But, what will you do now?" I asked.
"What? What do you mean?" She asked.
"You unexpectedly stole my first kiss" I said as I can see her blushed.
"That is the part of CPR" Mina said as she walked out from the toilet.
"I know, why you do it then?" I asked as she yelled at me.
"If I don't do it.. you will die, stupid"
"Didn't you want to kill me? You said it last night" I said as I still following her.
"Yes, I regret it..." Mina said as she get mad at me.. she is so cute even if when she is mad.
"Yaa.. what will you do about it, huhh huhh?" I teasing her.
"Shut up" Mina said as she keep walking, avoiding my eyes contact.

Nayeon's POV

"what do you mean by she is so lucky?" I asked Jeong as Momo run away.
"Of course, she get kissed by her crush unexpectedly" Jeong said as I feel that my heart stop beating for a moment.
"Ehh? Her crush?" I asked Jeong.
"Yes, she likes Mina" Jeong said as she walk away.
She likes Mina? Not me? So why she tells me not to leave her before? Really? That's Mina hah? Not me? My heartt... I think that my heart is wrecking to apart..

*sorry NaMo 💔💔*
Little 2yeon😉

Bonus 🍭🐧:
The MV is out, and I can't stop repeating to watch it... Mina's has Knock my heart door ✊🐧❤
That Momoring also so cute 😝🍑
Really fall in love with them all 😘😘

To be continue...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉