Chapter 3 : Jokbal (Sana X Momo)

Sana's POV

Today was the day that I go to korea as I got transfered from Japan because my Dad will having some business here for the next years.
I go to my new school's administration office to take care of my transfered to this school. I don't know if it will be fun or not to be here, seems like this school is so quiet or it is just because it is still holiday hmmm..

As I finished my administratiom things, I wanted to go back home and yap.. I'm hungry..
I think I need to stop by a restaurant to fill my empty stomach.
I walk around the place near my new school as  found one restaurant that really crowded.
If it is crowded thats mean that it is delicious, I step inside the restaurant and I see every seat is full. Ohh.. I'm so unlucky today, I think I should find another reataurant for having a food, I turned back and suddenly.
"Hey, girl.. you want to eat here? I will bring you an additional table. Wait for a minute" the ahjussi tell me to wait as I nodded.
"Here..." the ahjussi set the table near the corner of the restaurant.
"What do you want to order?" Ahjussi asked.
I don't even know what they sell, I looked around the restaurant as I find a blonde girl eating a bunch of meat alone and I asked the ahjussi to bring me that one too.
"Thattt.." I said as I point the blonde girl's food.
"Aahh.. Jokbal? Okay, wait a minute" the ahjussi said.

I looked back at the blonde girl that eating alone at the corner of the restaurant, why she eat so well? That bunch of Jokbal alone? Tsk.. she must be really hungry.
"Here...please have a nice meal" the ahjussi come with the Jokbal and I try to eat that Jokbal things.
Woahh.. It is really delicious, I know why that girl eat so much.
I continue to eat my food as I hear.
"Ahjussi.. one more Jokbal please" I looked at the way that voice come from and its that girl,
What? She order again? I think her stomach gonna explode for eating so much this things.

I have done my food as I play with my phone before I go back home,
Suddenly,
"Ahhh" I whine as I feel my water spill into my whole clothes.
"Ohh.. shit..I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" the girl said..
She pass by my table accidentally nudging the table till my glass spill all over me.
I get up from my seat as all my clothes wet.
"Ehhh.. OMG-" I almost yelled at her but I stop as she putt off her jacket and give it to me as she clean the mess there.
"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to do that" she said as she bow to me and handing me her handkerchief.
I was so touch by her action that she lend me her jacket.
"Ehh.. its okay.. it is accident though" I said as she looked at me.

Ehhhh.. she is so beautiful.. I just realize it that she was the eating machine girl at the corner as I observes around her face and I can she her smile. She is so beautiful.. oh gosh.. who is this girl make my heart beats like crazy.
"Ehh.. ahjussi... let me pay for this table too" she said as she look for the ahjussi.
"Ehh.. noo.. it is okay. You don't need to" I grabs her hand as I wanted to stop her.
"No, I will pay this for my clumsyness and once again I apologize" she said as she looked down and let my hand go.
"Eh.. I will go now, I'm sorry again" she said as she walk away from me and smile.

I looked at the window as I see her riding her bike away from here... and oh wait... her jacket... she must been so cold without this...what should I do? How about her jacket? I don't even know her name, and who is her. How can I return this to her..

I walk back home as I grabs something on that girl jacket's pocket.
Ohh.. this is her handkerchief she lend me before... and I see that it is written "Momo🍑"..
Ohh it is her name.. yeah her name is Momo..
Her name is so beautiful as the person, when will I fated to meet her again? Should I come to the Jokbal restaurant everyday, so I can see her, maybe..or not..
Ohh what is wrong with me, I think I fall for that eating machine.. she is fucking sweet to lend me her jacket and let herself getting cold.
OMG, she make me can't sleep tonight? Why...
Wooo.. I should get my sleep... please Momo get out of my mind...
I need to sleep....

To be continue.....

Will update soonn...

Thanks for reading...😉❤
The next Chapter will be Jihyo X Momo..

Stay tunes guys...❤
And don't forget to vote if you like it..
Comment for your opinion.
Thanks 😉