Chapter 18 : Sleeping Queen (Dahyun X Momo)

Dahyun's POV

As usual, we go to school as today we have an english class, I don't like english class it is so difficult I was blank for everything. the teacher explaination it is just pass by my mind and now my mind is empty again. I don't know what I study. It will be a disaster when we have an exam.. ouhhh.

The bell ringging as we have our break..
Yes..but yah I don't even have any appetite to eat. Suddenly I changed my mind as..
"Dahyun, why you don't go to the cafetaria?" Momo asked.
"Ehhh.."
"Lets go together." She said as she grabs my hand
"I want to asked something." Momo said as she
" yes?" 
"What do you want to ask me before, do I remember what?" Momo asked
"Ahhh....did you remember that you have meet me before we meet each other again here?"  I asked her.
"Ehhhhh... no, have we ever met?" She said as we get our food and finding the table.
"Yes, I think won't remember that." I said as she curious.
"Where? And when?" She asked me and I explained to her about the gangster at my neighbourhood before.
"Ahhhhhh... it is you? Kekkeke.. OMG it is already almost 7 years ago? You still remember me,do I looked the same as before?" Momo said as I laughed.
Yes silly because you are the first person that make my heart beats fast like crazy.
"But why do you ignore me before?when you are at the swing, I called you and try to talk to you but, you just walk away.. so mean" I said as I see her laughing again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kekekekke" she said as I ask her again.
"Why?"
"Because I was actually fall a sleep and I'm too  shy to looked up to that time because of my sleepy face, so I just run away."  Momo said as I laughed.
"Pfttt.. sleep?" She is cute... why she is embrassing with her sleepy face.. OMG..

"Stop laughinggg" Momo grinned at me.
"I don't believe that I met you again here." I said.
" Me too, your memory is so good,huh? You still remember the whole things happen and my name? Daebakk" Momo said.
"Because you are my ....first love" I said as I lower my tone.
"Yes? Pardon me? What?" She looked at me as I blushed.
Did she hear me or not? Shit.. why I said that.. OMG silly me.

Momo's POV

Did I just hear that she is saying that I'm her first love or I misheard it..
"Noo... let it goo" Dahyun said as she finished her food ans go back to the class.
"Did you move out from that neighbourhood?" She asked.
"Yeaahh.. I move out that time." I answered as she continue to asked.
"Ahh.. Thats why I can't see you around" she said.
"Yeahh.. I have some problem so I move out." I answer her as we arrived at the class continue our lesson.

I hate this lesson... can I just sleep eihh..

Dahyun's POV

She is sleeping again at class, the sleeping queen.. what is wrong with that face? Still cute though when she is sleeping, after wake up or not... you are always beautiful for me Momo.
"Dahyun?"
"Oh yes, sir" the teacher called me.
"Can you answer this question."
Ohhhh shit, I don't know it... since I don't pay any attention to him
"Dahyun, come on, what is it? A, B or C?"
The teacher asked again as Momo open her eyes and looked back towards myside.
"Yaaa.. B..." she whispher as I answer the teacher.
"B" I shouted as the teacher looks mad.
"It is C" the other said as the teacher yelled at me.
"Yaaaa... can you pay attention to me? Dahyun? Momo too, this sleeping queen tsk tsk" the teacher continue the lesson as everyone laughed at us.
"Sorry, bruh" Momo said as she looked at me.
"It is okay.. thanks for helping anyway" I said and again.
"Dahyunnnnnn... Moomooo" the teacher yelled and we looked up and fake a smile to him..

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉

P.S. I will keep updating the bonus Chapter before, for twice teaser Knock Knock comeback. Go back to check it 😉 teaser 2 is out. 😘