Chapter 26 : The Truth

Bonus 😘 :

Momo's POV

It is getting dark as we go back to our home stay, but I can't see Mina.
"Chae, you see Mina?" I asked Chaeyoung as she is the one who with her before.
"She is having a phone call, outside" Chae said as I run outside.
I see that Mina is wandering around kicking the stone on the ground.
I walk towards her again as I hear their conversation, yes naughty me..

"I'm at Jeollanam-do.. having a school trip.. eung.. with my class and Teacher.. oppaa...when will you come back?... andwaeeyooo... oppaaa.. tskkk.. don't tease me.. I'm mad now, bye.. kekwkwkk.. I know.... bye."

She ended her phone called as she turnes back and see me standing at my spot behind her.
"Since when you are there?" She asked as she looked annoyed.
"Calling with boyfriend,huh?" I asked as she laughed.
I don't know why she is laughing, she continue to walk as she walk passed by me.

"Yaaa, wait... " I shouted as she get in our rooms.
"Mina, why are you laughing?" I asked as she pull the bedsheet and fix it ready to sleep.
"Because of your stupid question" Mina said as she lie on the bed.
"Stupid question?" I asked.
"Yes, stupid..he is my brotherr.. not my boyfriend" she said as she grabs her blanket.
"What what? So that boy is your brother? The one makes you cry alot and running like crazy penguin... the one send you the flowers on valentine?" I said as she get up and glared at me.
"Ehh? How do you know he makes me cry? Crazy penguin?" She said as I can't see her mad at me.
"Ehhh... ups sorry.. lets just sleep" I walk toward the light switch.
"So you are spying on me this whole time..? noooo...please don't turn the light off" she said as she whined after I turn the light off.
"Kekkeke.. sorry I forgot" I said as I turn on the light and laughing.

But suddenly she throw her pillow towards me.
"Stop laughing.. thats not funny" she said as she sleep on her bed without any pillow.
I lean towards her that was turned around not facing me sleeping on her hand getting mad at me.
"I have two pillows now, I don't think that you will survive without any pillow" I tease her.
"Shut up" she said.
I slowly tuck my hands around her head and yass...
"What are you doing?" She push me as I get her to lean on my upper chest as I hugs her.
"Being your pillow" I said as she push me away I can't feel that she is  kicking me.
"Yaaa.. it is hurts" I said as she grabs her pillow back and get back to sleep.
"Get awayyyy from me or I will kill you" she said as she turned around continue to sleep.
"Kill me? Okay just kill me" I whisper to her as she push my face away with her hands
"Shut upp.." she said as she close her eyes.
I Can't sleep since I always keep the light off when I sleep but this girl have the opposite things.

Hmmph I just can stare at the ceiling trying to sleep but I can't.
I turn to face Mina as she face me too..
I stare at her beautiful face closely..
I tuck the falling hair that blocking her face to her earlobes as she is already sleeping.. what is the reason that makes you hates me so much, Mina? I like you.. I hope that you will like me too.. but I think this will be one-sided crush.
I was so happy that I have know that boy is your brother, not your boyfriend..Mina doesn't have boyfriend...yesss.. but why she is so depressed after she meet her brother before..
Hmmm..

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉