18

>A Quick Timeskip

>Be The Now Recovered Capricorn

I sighed from being relax and tossed my empty pie tin on the floor with the rest of them, the sounds of the messiahs speaking motherfucking miracles slowly fading.

Then there was a knock at my hive door. It seemed angry and frantic and more knocks followed after it.

"Karbro," I started, getting up, "if ya got something up and motherfucking wrong, don't take it out on the" -I opened the door to see my matesprite in tears- ". . . door."

I moved out of the way to let Tavros in my hive, shocked he actually knew where it was.

"Whatcha doin' here Tavbro?" I asked as I stopped pushing his chair with wheels to turn and shut my hive door.

"W-Where were you?!" he yelled.

I turned back in even more shock to see him turned to face me, brown tears streaking his face.

"Wha-"

"DON'T 'WHAT' ME GAMZEE!" he cried in agony, holding his clenched hands to his chest, leaning forward. "WHERE DID YOU GO?!"

"I-I," I was surprised by his tone of voice, but gained my composer. "I came back here after getting out of that motherfucking elevator." He wailed even more. I knelt in front of him. "D-Did I do somethin' wron-"

"Y-YOU LEFT ME ALONE GAMZEE!" Tavros opened his eyes and seemed to stare into my soul, heartbroken. "I-I HAD A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK I HAD N-NO IDEA WHERE YOU WERE, o-or if you made it out ok . . . o-or. . .!"

I placed my right hand on his shoulder, leaning so close our foreheads touched. "Shh," I whispered to him as his eyes closed and he cried more. "I'm sorry bro, I really am. I had to leave . . . cause. . . ."

"W-Why?" Tavros whispered back, eyes still closed.

"Cause . . . I was about to motherfucking lose my cool."

He opened his eyes and looked at me, much less heartbroken and more curious, but also still sad. "W-What do you mean?"

"I've been eating pies - like the one I ate at your hive when you were sick and I came to keep ya company - and they've been kinda . . . numbing the real me."

"T-Then why don't you stop eating them?" Tavros asked.

I shook my head while our foreheads stayed connected. "Nononono," I replied quickly, "you'd hate the real me the real me is an unstable motherfucking mess."

Tavros smiled at me as his tears still fell, but they slowed down a lot. "I-I think I could deal with that-"

"I almost hurt Karbro."

He was confused and shocked. "W-What?"

"A long motherfucking time ago, I went to Karbro's hive to stay the weekend and we had a dumbass competition to see who could stay up the longest. I don't remember who won - I think I spaced out for who fucking knows how long. The next thing I know, Karbro had me tied to a chair.

"He told me he had been hiding for 2 days, saying that I wouldn't stop chasing him with one of my juggalo clubs. He even told me that I said I was gonna kill him. He didn't even recognize me." I stopped and looked Tavros dead in the eyes. "I don't want that to happen with you. I don't want you to be scared of me."

He smiled and stopped crying. He wiped his eyes then looked at me, frowning. He put his left hand to my cheek and wiped under my eye. "P-Please don't cry Gamz," he said. He gave me a quick confused look. "Y-You are crying, r-right? O-Or is that just paint?"

I quickly leaned back and tried to hide my purple tears and standing back up. "I-I'm motherfucking fi-"

"Y-You're a highblood?"

I looked at him with wide eyes then quickly ran to my respitblock. I could hear Tavros's wheelchair following me.

"G-Gamz!?" he yelled after me.

I shut the door to my respitblock and pressed my forehead against it, barely panting.

Loud pounding then came from the other side. "Gamzee!" Tavros yelled, hitting the door harder. "Gamzee please! O-Open the door!"

"Just stay away from me!" I told him through the pounding. "I-I don't want you to be around me!"

"W-Why not?!"

"Cause I'm a motherfucking highblood!" His pounding stopped, then one of his hands slammed flat against the door.

"G-Gamzee I don't care what your blood color is!" I heard him sniff. He must be crying again. "I love you, I-I really do! You treat me differently from the other highbloods and that's why I love you so much!" He sobbed a little bit then continued. "Now p-please, open the door Gamzee."

I waited a few seconds, letting his words sink in, then quickly flung open the door to scoop him in a hug, his legs limply straddling my waist, and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry," I told him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

He wrapped his left arm around my back the best he could and his right around my neck, his face buried into my shoulder. I kissed his ear, neck and cheek over and over again, never wanting to let him go, never wanting to see him cry again.

We stayed silent for a while, then Tavros leaned back to look me in the eyes, wiping a single tear from his cheek with his left hand.

"I-Its ok Gamz," he said with a small smile. "I-I really could never hate you."

I smiled back and leaned in to kiss him. He hesitated a second then wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling us closer.

"Good," I said against his lips. I pecked them again and pulled back to where we looked each other in the eyes and our foreheads touch. "Cause I don't think I could ever live with myself if I made you go and motherfucking hate me."

He giggled and pecked my lips again, this time longer.

"Its been a long day," I began, pulling away. "Why don't we go lay in my motherfucking bed and just fucking cuddle?"

He shrugged with a light brown blush. "S-Sure, I guess-"

I cut him off by gently putting him over my shoulder, Tavros squeaking in surprise. I chuckled and placed him on my bed, laying down and getting close to him.

I wrapped my arms around his mid-back. "Feel nice?" I asked.

He blushed and closed his eyes, cuddling into my chest. "Y-Yeah."

I kissed his head and closed my eyes, holding him closer.