Rainy Days

Liam- On Rainy day you two bake. "(Y/N)!!!" Liam yells "What!?" You ask from the couch "I want brownies come help me" Liam begs poking his head into the living room. "Please..?" he asks giving you puppy dog eyes and you groan. "No, we are supposed to go to the park" I tell him when all of a sudden it starts down pouring "It's raining we can't go to the park now" he says smirking "Fine,Only because it's raining" You say walking into the kitchen. "Grab the brownie mix" I tell him while grabbing the eggs and milk from the fridge. "Here you go" he says sliding the box over to me "Smooth" You laugh and he smiles "What first.?" he asks. After about a half hour of picking egg shells out of batter because Liam dropped the egg into the batter you finally put them in the oven. "That's not supposed to take this long to make brownie batter" You tell Liam "I know,but you did have fun, right..?" he asks smiling placing his arm around you kissing your cheek smiling "Sadly, but I do want this rain to end" You joke and he laughs "We'll go tomorrow"he says hugging you picking you up slightly "You're so cliche" You tell him "Why's that..?" he asks "Because in about 15 seconds you're going to run outside with me and kiss me in the rain, like some cheesy movie" You tell him and he laughs "Well, I was" he smiles setting me down at the oven goes off "But not anymore"

Emery- You two watching movies and eat candy "Babe" you hear from beside you "What" You groan rolling over facing him "You need to wake up" he tells you "Why.?" You asks and he laughs "Because, I heard that it was going to rain and so before it did, I went to the video store to rent all your favorite movies, and then I went to the store and got a bunch of candy" he explains "Gummy bears.?" You ask opening your eyes "Yes even gummy bears" he laughs and you look at him "I love you, you know that" You say sitting up. "Yes I do indeed so, Willy Wonka or The Breakfast Club.?" he asks standing up opening the window then grabbing the bag of movies and snacks "Woah, it is raining" You say standing up walking over to him wrapping your arms around his waist "It is" he says dropping the bags hugging you "The Breakfast Club" you say and he laughs "Done" he says and you jump on the bed digging thought the candy "Gummy BEARS!!!" You yell and he laughs jumping on the bed "Hey" he says stopping you from opening the bag "I love you too" he says and you smile "I know" you say handing him his candy.

Ricky- You two just mess around all day. "You have to choose a song" Ricky groans "Fine then 'Shape Of You', happy.?" You ask laughing clicking on the song and he laughs "Do you think I could slide across the floor.?" Ricky asks "Without hurting yourself.?" You question and he nods "Probably" I tell him as the song starts and he puts on some socks "Ready..?" he asks excitedly "Be careful, Ricky" I tell him as he goes to the door frame and starts running but his feet slip and he falls on you and he stands up quickly "Are you okay..?" he asks quickly and you start laughing "Why are you laugh..?" he smiles "You are so clumsy " you tell him laughing some more "Help me up" you say sticking your hand out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) I know Ricky's is really short and I'll try to fix that I couldn't think of anything when I wrote it.