First Kiss

Liam- Your first kiss with Liam was on your 3rd date with him. He was driving you two the spot you two used to meet when you guys were kids. "Liam why are we going to the spot..?" You asked confused "Our Date"he laughs and you smile. You two pull up to the spot "I set up a  picnic" he says opening the door for you "Like we did our freshman year" I smile as he closes the door behind you. "Exactly" he says grabbing your hand as you walk to the spot. "You're so cute" you tell him as you see the picnic and he laughs as you two sit down "Thank you" he says. After you two eat you guys lay on to the blanket a watch the stars "That's not the northern star" You tell him "Yes it is, look at it" He defends and you look at him "You're crazy" You tell him and he faces you "For you" he adds laughing and you roll your eyes and he laughs some more "It's true" he says placing his hand on your cheek "I am crazy" he starts leaning in "For you" he finishes placing his lips on yours.

Emery- Your first kiss was at one of his shows. "Hey Emery!" Ricky yelled from outside the dressing room where Emery and you were "What.?" he questioned opening the door seeing you on your phone "Wait, were you two..?" Ricky asks smirking "No, Ricky shut up" he says as you look up from your phone "What do you need..?" he asks Ricky "We're on in like 15" he tells Emery "Okay bye" he says quickly shutting the door. He turns around walking over to the couch sitting with you putting his arm over the back of the couch "What are you looking at..?" he asks looking over your shoulder "Memes" You reply showing him one and he laughs looking you in the eyes"What..?" You ask smiling "Nothing" he smiles looking you dead in the eyes and he leans in slightly "Hey, if you want to kiss me all you had to do was say so" you smile and he laughs as you cup his face and you notice a faint blush  he nods "So" he adds leaning in pressing a kiss to your lips.

Ricky- Your first kiss was at the beach. "No, (Y/N) you have everything, stop worrying" Ricky says as you put the stuff into the car "I need to make sure I have everything" You tell him getting into the passenger seat next to him "I think you actually have more than what we need for a day at the beach"Emery says getting in the back next to Liam and I laugh "Probably". We pull up to the beach, screaming to 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' by P!ATD. We all get out of car dying of laughter grabbing our stuff. "I love your voice (Y/N)" Ricky says laughing and you smile. You drop your stuff off and Emery lays down to 'tan'. "Last one to the ocean loses" You say quickly and Ricky and you jet off towards the ocean. You barely missed Ricky, but he beat you. "HAHA, I WIN" Ricky shouts splashing me with water "Shut up" You smile splashing him back "What do I get for winning...?" he asks smiling "I don't know what do you want..?" you asks and he goes under water. When he resurfaces he's right in front of you. "You" he says bluntly "What..?" You asked confused "Y" "O" "U" he spells out putting his hand on you sides pulling you closer to him and you smile biting your lip. "Okay" You say and he slowly leans in, but you've had enough and you just put your hands on his face in bring him in and kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) Okay so I got so giddy while writing this it's not even funny, and I know they're pretty  cheesy but hey, I love cheese. Bad joke the next one is nicknames on each others phones.