How You Two Meet

Liam-You were on your way to meet your mom at the local festival  when you see 3 boys get out of a van and then a bunch of girls started screaming. You walked over to the crowd and see the boys everyone's screaming about. Your standing with the screaming girls watching them take pictures when one girl behind you moves, tripping you in the process making you fall flat on your face "Wait, guys please move over" I hear a voice say and then Your being helped up and You look up and see one of the guys they were screaming about. "Are you okay.?" He asks you "Y-Yeah fine" You say looking into his beautiful eyes "Hi, I'm Liam" He introduces "I'm (Y/N)" you reply and he smiles.

Emery- You were at a concert that your best friend wanted you to go to with her. "Who are we here for.?" I ask and she smiles "Forever In Your Mind" she says "DUH" she adds laughing "Well, I need to pee" I tell her and she laughs some more. "Well you know where I am" she says looking at her phone and you roll your eyes. You walk around the venue looking for the bathroom when you open a door and smack right into someone "Shit" You hear him whisper as you fall to the ground "It's cool" You say standing up looking up and recognize him from the photo your friend showed you "Your Emery Kelly" You say standing up "Yeah, are you okay..?" he asks concerned and you nod "I'm alright" you say again "I would get you some ice but" he starts "You're going on stage, don't worry" You tell him smiling and he turns around "Wait, what's your name..?" he asks "(Y/N)" you smile and he winks before disappearing.

Ricky- You were doing an interview at his birthday party. "Hey!, (Y/N)" Liam says as they walk over to us hugging me and You laugh "Liam, How are you..?" You ask "Great, this is Ricky" he says introducing him "Ricky was gone the last time you interviewed us" Emery says "I'm aware" You tell them "Hi, It's nice to meet you" he smile and You laugh nervously "You too, oh and Happy Birthday, 18 right..?" You asks "Yes!,thank you" he smiles "Little advice, don't use the 'I'm 18 you can't tell me what to do card' it doesn't help" You laugh and they all join "I tried that once, down hill" Emery says laughing and you look up at Ricky and he smiles and You start to blush going back to the interview.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
I know this sucks but I'll get better, Hopefully, any who, if you want to request an Imagines then just message me:)